Chapter Seven.

Cassie's POV.

"You got me excited for nothing Ari!" I yelled into the phone. "Im sorry, im sorry! im just bored.." she whined. "well come over." i said.

"I'm already here.." She said as she was walking into my living room.

"So whatdya wanna do?" I asked.. "Is that really a question to be asked?" She said sarcastically.

She gave me a devious look and i knew what it meant.

"MOVIE NIGHT!" we both yelled. We ran upstairs to my room, changed into pajamas and ran back down stairs to get movies. I grabbed my car keys and shoes and ran into the car. Ariel followed.

We got to the redbox machine outside some convient store. and started looking for movies.

"Ummm, MEAN GIRLS!" She screamed.

"Okay, Mean Girls,  Bridesmaids..what else?" I asked.

"Get a romance movie and then a scary movie.." She said looking at her phone.

"Okay so, The Vow..cause Channing Tatum is just sex..." I laughed.

"YES! He's soo good looking. and get The Notebook! i wanna watch Ryan Gosling be all sexy and what not!" She said seriously but with a smile on her face.

"Alright, fair enough." I laughed.

I got the movies and ran inside to get some snacks and things. While i was there i heard a voice behind me.

"Cassie? Is that you?" The person said. I didn't want to come to the realization of who it was..Austin. My Ex.

"Oh hey Austin..uh, whats up?" I said casually.

"Oh just, hanging out.." He said awkwardly.

"in a stop and shop? at midnight?" I asked.

"Well, i was stopping to get some little things for my dorm." He said.

"Oh yeah! How's that going?" I asked shocked he even got in to college.

"Great..hey um, i miss you." He said.

"You're the one who broke up with me remember..." I said seriously.

"Yeah but that was because i was stupid..I'm sorry, will you take me back?" he said...no way in hell.

"Absolutely not..never. you emotionally wreaked me. I had enough. I just was never strong enough to tell you we were done." I said now turning beat red with anger.

"I didn't mean anything.. i promise." He said.

"It's not like i hurt myself..alright well maybe i did, but thats because i didnt know how to deal with it. I couldnt deal with you anymore. the lying, the cheating, the beatings, the hurt. I couldn't do it anymore. and I never had the guts to say anything about it. Now if you know whats good for you, you should get away and stay away from me. Forever. Goodbye Austin." I said sterenly.

I turned around and i felt a hand around my neck. I was pushed against the aisle wall. "Don't you ever say that to me ever again. You understand. You no good piece of shit. No one loves you. No one will ever love you. Who do you think you are? No one thats who. Psycho. You should be in a hospital." He said angrily.

He grabbed my wrist.."You see these? They are a symbol of how weak and worthless you are." He said.

"And that time, when you starved yourself half to death..yeah remember that. All of that. It happened you cant get over or forget that. You're still nothing. You're never going amount to anyone. You're no one special. A low life bitch." He stopped.

"Ehhemm, is there a problem here?" I heard Ariel. "Do i need to give someone a little talking to?" she said angrily.

Austin backed off me. "Exactly. Let's go Cass..He's a worthless piece of shit. Don't listen hes just a bully and likes to make people feel weak and insecure. Come on." She said stepping towards him. She grabbed my arm and helped me along.

"Ughhh, ow.." I heard Austin behind me...Ariel punched him in a..specific area." I chuckled.

We got to the car and drove home. "I heard what he said. He's a dick...a srtaight up asshole." She ranted.

"Don't even worry about it, i've erased him from my mind. None of those things are true. I'm fine now. I have my bestfriend, my mom, and i gave Niall Horan my cell phone number, life cant get better than this!" i said..i was wrong, it could get better, or it could get worse, and at the moment, i wasnt really sure what way it was gonna go.

***Sooooo? How is it? ahahaha! so like, i worked on this a lot..I didn't really want it to playout this was but what happens, happens..Let me know what you think!! I wanna hear if i can make it better or anything! Thanks everyone for reading! Love you<3 Stay Beautiful.xoxo-Emily***