Adventure Time.

Niall's POV.

I laid back, her body snuggled up to mine. She looked so small, so innocent, so fragile. But she was mine. I laid there, still breathing heavily from earlier. I felt warm as Cassie's naked body laid close to mine. her head on my bare front. I brushed her hair away from her face a bit. 

I just looked at her..Looked at the way her eyes are, her long lashes that cover her beautiful hazel eyes. Her long, long hair that I love. I watched the way she would twitch slightly in her sleep. The way her lip would curl up into a small grin and disappear as quickly as it  came. 

I watched the way her cheeks were always rosey red. And somethings I just look at that I've missed so much. 

I remember the way her face lights up whenever she's around me. I thought about the way her eyes sparkle in certain light. The way the sun rays catch of her skin making her glow. The way wind would move her hair back when we were driving in the car. 

I think about when we first met, and how I just fell head over heels in love with her the second she stepped through the door..I thought about how funny she is, how she laughed at everything..and oh her laugh, how it made my heart skip a beat.

But what really got me, is how well I know this girl. I am the only one to explore her body..the only one to touch her in a certain way. I am the only one who knows how she feels with just one look. I can tell what she's thinking in an instant. It's the way I know her. It's the way that everything I see reminds me of this beautiful girl laying in bed with me right now.

It's the way that I could never, no matter how hard I try, ever forget about this girl.

~~~

Cassie's POV.

"Truly, madly deeply I am foolishly completely falling. And somehow you kicked all my walls in. So baby say you'll always leave me, truly, madly, crazy, deeply, in love, with you. In love with you."

I woke up to hear Niall singing along to a soft melody of his guitar. I sat up to see him sitting in a chair by the window, his side to me. 

"Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss. And all those sleepless nights and day dreams where I pictured this. I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl. And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world."

He kept singing..his part was my favorite..because he wrote it about me.

" I can't tell if you're actually trying to sing something out of bordem or to rudely wake me up Horan.." I said jokingly. A small giggle escaped my mouth.

"God I love that sound." He said standing. His sweats hanging off his hips..I couldn't help but stare at his bare torso..he was so muscular..and I loved every moment of it.

"Stare much.." He joked.

"Sorry babe..but what sound do you love?" I asked.

"You're giggle..it's what I've been missing." he smiled at the ground.

"Goddammit Niall.. 'when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know-oh-oh, you don't know you're beautiful...' well you should know, cause good lord, you're gorgeous.." I jokingly snapped. 

"Thankk you babe..but you're more beautifuller than me.." He said grabbing my waist and laying down on the bed, wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm quite positive 'beautifuller' is not a word..." I laughed.

"Is now.." He smiled approvingly. I shook my head..men.

"Alright, we need to leave tonight, the boys are waiting..and our fans..and Simon." He said.