The Return.

Niall's POV.

"Whaddya mean its perfect?" I asked sitting in the chair of the doctors office.

"I mean, you're perfect for it.." He said sitting down looking at the open file of my test results.

"I can't even believe this." I said standing up and running my fingers through my hair.

"You're the same blood type, AB+ and you have a healthy, full-functioning heart. It would do perfectly." he said. But he didn't understand.

"I can't just give her mine! She is the love of my life, should wouldn't have it without me! With a healthy heart or not! Mine or someone elses!" I said still pacing around the room.

"I know it's hard, but this is probably the best she's going to get! I mean, it could be over 10 years before we find a donor and that alone is dangerous." He said.

"She'll be devestated." I said.

"Well, if you two aren't together by-" I cut him off.

"Don't even say that..that girl and I have been through anything you could ever imagine..she's almost died twice, I've almost died..Almost being the key word in this..we pulled through for each other. With all the odds against us, saying that we should not be together..we are. But even through everything, I will marry her no doubt about it. I've never felt this way about anyone in my life before. She's the one, I knew it from the moment I met her on that street corner..when her drink spilled all over her and her book went flying in the air..I knew from that moment, she was different. she was a challenge, she was special.." I said.

"She's my princess and I'm not leaving her." I said sternly.

"I see son. We'll a love like that doesn't exist boy...trust me..three wives later...it doesn't last forever." He said..but I refuse to believe him..I loved her..and I meant every word I said. 

I walked out of the office pissed..but then I realized, if I didn't give her my heart..she would probably die..but I can't live without her, and she can't live without me..so either way...

Someone's left standing.

~~~~~~

Cassie's POV.

It's been weeks since I found out of my condition. I haven't done much since. It's summer and so, now the boys have time off and go out..but I just never feel up to it.

"I know it's tough sweetie..but you'll pull through..I promise." my mom said patting my leg.

"Hey mom?" I asked before she walked out the door to Niall and I's bedroom.

"Yes bug?" she asked.

"Did dad...like DAD dad...did he have a heart condition? Like this one?" I asked. She sighed.

"Yes..he did.." She said.

"What happened to him?" I asked.

"He had heart surgery..and was perfectly healthy..as far as I knew until he left." She said.

"Do you know where he is?" I asked.She looked down, avoiding my eyes.

"No." she said quietly and walked out the door.

~~~

Cassie's Mom's POV.

I walked down to the kitchen and started making vanilla greek yogurt with strawberries and granola for Cassie.

Truth is, I knew where Henry was.. but I couldn't tell her, considering what happened when Cassie was younger.

I still never know who took my precious little girl, and niether did he, but it was someone we knew, only because when Cassie got back she told us he seemed familiar but I could never find out who.

But since Cassie got home, I haven't talked to Henry..he's sent Cassie letters, but I've never given them to her. He left us..useless..right after Cassie was taken. Left me alone to mourn it. 

I never forgave him for that...but what's past is past. I can't change it now. But if Cassie knew and I told her..she would look for him..and I don't want her to do that..since she doesn't actually know him. John has been in our lives since she was found..he's like her father. so why not just leave it at that?

~~~

Niall's POV.

I couldn't even deal with everything. Cassie is always upset..but I am too. The only time I 've left the house since we found out was this appointment with the doctor and to go and get food, which we carely eat anyway...

I just drove and drove, occasionally pounding on the steering wheel..although I didn't know if it was out of frustration or out of sadness...either way, it happened quite often.

I drove and ended up three towns over outside of London. I stopped by the side of the highway..and just sat..the music no longer playing through the speakers. I let the tears fall for the millionth time in the past few weeks. 

I felt my cheeks turn beat red, my eyes the same color. The tears flowing down my face like a waterfall without a barrier. I felt my stomach tense and relax, my head like someone was pounding away at my skull. I felt hot..my body was shaking..but no sound came out.

It was one of those cries where you just think about everything..you let it all out in that moment of pure emotion, where you try to hold it all in..to be strong but the tears just won't stop coming. It was where all you wanted to do was curl up in a ball and just cry until there weren't any tears left to fall. That's how it felt. 

I started the car back up and headed home. I just wanted to see her and hold her in my arms. 

To tell her everything was going to be okay.

Cassie's POV.

I just laid in bed..Mom left about an hour ago..Niall went out but he should be back soon...hopefully, I hate being alone. Especially when it rains..just the eerie feeling gives me the creeps. 

I'm surprised I haven't run out of movies to watch..since I haven't left the house in weeks. Niall goes out to get food, and I usually make dinner but we never actually eat it..we just sit at the table with our full plates and just play with it..move it around like we ate some, in silence just because there's nothing to talk about.

I just wish this wasn't happening..like all the odds weren't against us..I just wish the world let us be together..but in the past year and a half, everything is telling us we shouldn't be.

In the midd of my thoughts I heard the front door open and close shut with heavy footsteps to the kitchen. I walked down the stairs expecting to see Niall's butt hanging out with his head in the fridge. 

I walked down and I looked up to see a man standing in my kitchen. 

A man......in a mask.

**DUN DUN DUNNNN!! haha cliffhanger..hate me all you want..i'll upload on Monday hopefully! I have a State Tournament for softball this weekend so no updates until later! 

I'm sorry to leave you all hanging! But this is one of the many parts I've been thinking about since I started this book! So I have one down and like 30 more ideas to go!

I told you this story is long and it's not over yet! I just hope I won't have to start a part 3 for this! haha

100 chapters per story my asshole.... -.-

but anyway, keep reading and commenting and voting! I absolutely LOVE hearing your feedback and talking to everyone! Keep it up! 

Much love! xoxo

~emilee.