I Can't Lose You.

Niall's POV.

"Niall...." She said, her voice shaky like she was about to fall apart on the other end of the phone line. My breath caught sharply and I swallowed heavily. 

"Ca-Cassie...baby, where are you?" I said urgently running to grab my car keys, holding the phone between my ear and my shoulder. 

"Gas station on route 127..please hurry!" She said and the line cut out. I ran out to my car, coat in hand. I drove practically 100 the entire time. I don't know why she called me instead of the police, but I didn't question it, she was probably scared out of her mind. 

I pulled up to the gas station and ran inside without even turning my car off or even closing the drivers side door. I bursted through the doors to see her standing by the desk. She looked dirty and broken and cold. She looked weak an vaulnerable. 

I ran to her and hugged her. I didn't want to let go. I pulled her back and we both had tears down our faces. I wiped hers away, but it was no use, more kept coming from her beautiful eyes. 

"Oh my. My princess. I'm so happy I have you back. Let's go to the police station, they'll help." I said. I pulled her and Hannah with me. I wondered why Hannah was with her..which actually scared me, but it didn't matter anymore, because she was safe. 

~~~~

Cassie's POV.

We got to the station and Niall helped us both out of the car. I'd explain to him later everything that happened, why I was with Hannah, and what happened in the house, and in the warehouse. Everything, but now wasn't the right time.

We walked into the station, Niall's jacket around me and a blanket around Hannah we found in his car. Niall's arms where around me and when Hannah walked in the police surrounded us. Moving us into a more secluded room. 

We walked in to see my mom sitting on the chair...next to...him.

I stared him down. Niall sat with me in a chair as my mother ran over and hugged and kissed me. She brought tears to my eyes, I thought I'd never see her again. John came over to hug me too but I ran to the opposite side of the room, next to Hannah. There faces where all confused. The police, my mother and Niall all looked confused, while John just smirked but changed to a confused face. He was good..

"What's wrong Ms.Davis?" The cop asked. I looked at Hannah.

"It's him..he was the one all along. When I was little, he forced Hannah to try and hurt me and everyone I loved. He made her seem like the jealous ex-girlfriend. But in all reality he threatened he would kill her and everyone she loved if she refused. IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG MOTHER! HIM! HE SAID HIS WEDDING VOWS TO YOU. HE WAS LIKE A FATHER TO ME. BUT HE WAS LYING MOM. HE LIED TO US, ALL OF US. PLEASE BELIEVE ME." I yelled tears in my eyes. She ran to my side hugging me and kissed my forehead holding me tight.

"I believe you." She whispered. 

"WHAT!" John yelled. He slammed his fists on the table making us all jump.

"I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT. SHE'S PROBABLY BEEN BRAINWASHED FOR ALL WE KNOW. THE GUY PROBABLY  LOOKED LIKE ME. THIS IS RIDICULOUS." he yelled, sweat forming on head. 

"LYING? ME? ARE YOU KIDDING? TWO OF US SAW YOU! BOTH OF US!" I yelled.

"AND I HAVE PROOF!" Hannah yelled. The room became silent and all eyes were on her. 

"What do you mean?" the cop says. Hannah stepped forward with a video on her cell phone. The cop took it and looked at it.

I heard the punches and I heard my cries. I didn't realize how loud it was. I was cringing at it. Niall was too, he had tears down his face. He hugged me tightly. 

"I promise, that will never happen to you again." He whispered. I nodded.

The video was over and the cop looked at John. he tried running to the door and opening it. The cops tackled him to the ground forcefully, pinning his arms behind him and cuffing him. They took him out of the room and he kept yelling, "I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER CASSANDRA LEIGH DAVIS. FOREVER!!" I turned to Niall, shaking and crying hysterically. He just hugged me and cried with me.

"He'll never touch you again!" My mother said hugging us too. And Hannah joined in. Honestly, I feel like Hannah is actually a good person. 

~~

Niall and I got to our house. Hannah's parents came to get her at the station. My mother came to our house and I said she could sleep in the spare bedroom. 

Niall and I went up to our room and I sat on the bed.

"I started the water for a bath. Come on love." He said, helping me stand up and walk to the bathroom. 

He helped me slowly take off the clothes I had on, that were torn and ripped and dirty. I cringed whenever I moved, everything hurt.

I slid into the tub, Niall joined me. It was so relaxing. The lights off with just candles that smelled so sweet and burned so bright, illuminating the room softly. I laid against Niall's chest in the hot, bubbly water. He so soothingly rubbed my arms and my legs and he kissed me softly on my head and fingers. 

"I love you so much princess." He said. 

We got out and sat on the bed, I wore one of Niall's big shirts. He brushed my hair slowly. After we just laid there together, his arms around me. 

"Tell me what happened." he said worriedly. I sighed.

"He beat me and told me I had to love him, so to save myself, I played the part." I said.

"So you--" he said, fearing the answer. 

"I didn't have sex with him. Before he could do anything I hit him on the head with a cro-bar and he was knocked out. When I ran out I didn't know where to go and Hannah saved me. She pulled me into a closet thing and told me to be quiet." I said.

"She did?" He said shocked. 

"The whole time, it wasn't her. She was being forced, otherwise John would kill her family and her. She had to protect them. She hated hurting me and you, and everyone, but she had to, for her sake." I said.

"I understand." Niall said.

"I didn't trust her, but she told me that and I just had a feeling I had to believe her. Then we ran out and to the gas station and I called you." I said. 

"I can't believe it was John, he was such a good guy to you and your mother..that's so unbelieveable." Niall said.

"But it's over now, he's in custody and will never get out of prison. Ever. I'm safe. And, I'm with you." I said.

"Of course!" He said kissing me once more.

~

That night I couldn't sleep. I had nightmares after nightmares of everything that happpened. But they  always ended differently. I either died or I couldn't get out, or he killed Niall and my mom. It was always my greatest fears at the end. I was apart from my loved ones, to never see them again.

And the scariest thing was losing them. I never want to lose them.

**Another chapter up!! Woo! I hope you all like this! It's a little vague but eh, what can ya do? 
Keep up the comments and reads and votes! I love it! Much love to every single one of you! 
-Emilee! (: