"I know, that's not what we're worried about. It's... I really don't want to put anyone else in danger. I know Chloe doesn't either." Barry whispered.

"In danger of what?" The two didn't answer as Eddie came over, "Barry, Chloe, hey."

"Eddie, hey." Barry greeted.

"Hey." Chloe smiled at the blonde taking a sip of her coffee.

"You remember Felicity." Barry motioned you the other blonde.

"Of course." Eddie told him.

"Hey." Felicity smiled.

"Great to see you."

"Yeah." Eddie turned back to the Allen's a look on his face.

"What is wrong with you?" Felicity suddenly asked, "Is everybody in Central City in a bad mood? I thought Central City was supposed to be the fun one." Felicity whispered.

Eddie grinned, "It's, um..." He looked back to Chloe and Barry his smile turning into a confused expression, he motioned his head to Felicity.

"It's not..." Barry sighed.

"Felicity knows." Chloe told him.

"Wow." Eddie let out.

"Yeah."

"So everyone but Iris." Eddie stated.

Barry went and took a sip of his coffee saying, "It feels that way."

Even Lenny knows, Chloe thought to herself.

"How do you lie to everyone you care about?" Eddie asked.

"For starters," Felicity spoke up, "Don't think of it as lying. Think of it as protecting her from getting hurt... with a fib."

"But, Iris can tell I'm hiding something, and it's putting this distance between us." Eddie told the three.

"Then just fuck her." Chloe deadpanned taking a sip of her coffee - make up sex always worked, Chloe knew that for certain - before looking back at the three others looking at her in shock and Barry's mouth was dropped open. "What? It works!" Chloe exclaimed.

Barry sent her a slight glare, Felicity ignored her and told Eddie, "I have an idea. That doesn't involve Chloes suggestion... Why don't we all go to dinner tonight? A little wine is sure to bridge the gap. Come on we all had fun last time."

"Sure, why not?" Eddie smiled.

"Barry Allen, fifth wheel." Barry said with an annoyed smile, taking a sip of his coffee.

"And don't forget about, Chloe Allen, sixth wheel." Chloe sighed, this dinner didn't sound fun.

BARRY'S PHONE SOON buzzed, "Another bee attack. Floston Tech."

"I'll see where Joe is." Eddie hurriedly grabbed his phone running out of Jitters but not before Felicitys awful pun.