"And he is never impressed." Caitlin butted in.

Rays face seemed to light up at that. "Well, thank you." Ray nodded, "But I can't quite seem to keep it up."

Chloe laughed, as Felicity quickly added, "He means the suit!"

"Yeah, I mean the suit." Ray nodded, quickly realizing the innuendo.

"Yeah."

"I can attest that everything else works just fine. There's nothing we need to fix in." Felicity clicked her tongue pointing down, "That area." Chloe laughed again, even more so when Ray added, "No, no, no. The sex is great."

"You guys need to stop talking, I think Chloes dying." Cisco joked as Caitlin let out, "God, there's two of them." Chloe let out one last chuckle, "Oh how I have missed your banter, Felicity."

The blonde just hugged onto her boyfriends arm as he spoke, "I know from Felicity that you have been very helpful with Barry and The Flash suit, as well as Chloe and her suit. And I was hoping to get another set of eyes on my..."

"Problem." Felicity added.

"Problem." Ray repeated.

Dr. Wells nodded, "Any friend of the Arrows is a friend--" He was cut off by Cisco.

"Hell yes."

"Uh, guys. W- We kind of already have a lot going on already." The team turned to Barry, "Theres a Meta-human killer that can control a whole swarm of bees?" Barry stated like they didn't remember.

"Cool." Ray chuckled. "It's really not." Chloe added, taking a seat in one of the chairs. "I mean, awful." His smile fell.

"I'm sure Caitlin and I provide ample support, Barry." Dr. Wells told Barry.

"And I will be happy to sit this one out." Cisco added.

"You..." Barry started, only to be cut off by Felicity, "Ray, why don't you stay here and work on your suit while Barry, Chloe and I run to Jitters for some java?"

"Sounds like a plan." Ray nodded, walking over to Cisco.

"Coffee?" Felicity asked the two Allen's.

"I'm down." Was Chloes reply and Barry's was, "Sure." Off to Jitters they went.

GETTING THE THREE mugs from the barista, Felicity spoke, "You both know I left Starling City to get away from the mood and brood, but it looks like it followed me here."

"I know. I'm sorry." Barry told her, Chloe simply nodded.

"It's like I said before, now is not the best time." Barry told the blonde again, as the three sat down.

"He's right, it really isn't." Chloe added in.

"Barry, Chloe, I have been through enough with the both of you to know when you're both holding something back. Is this because I told Ray you guys secret? Because he is trustworthy, Barry, Chloe. He wants to help people just like you." Felicity told the two.