"We need to draw as little attention to ourselves as possible, Barr." Chloe added.

"Joe, you had your suspicions about Wells from the very beginning. You thought that he might be the man in yellow." Barry exclaimed.

"Except the blood from your house didn't match him." Joe pointed out.

"Maybe he didn't lose any blood, if it's him then? There's a million of other possibilities." Chloe added on, before putting her hands up, "Look, I'm not saying he's The Reverse Flash but some things he has done and said make me think he has something else going on."

"All right," Barry rubbed his forehead, "So maybe he's not The Reverse Flash, but you think that he knows what happened that night. He may have the key to getting our dad out of prison."

Joe shook his head a bit, "Whatever Wells wants from you, it started 15 years ago." He looked to Barry and Chloe, "Hes been patient." He looked back to the board, "Scary patient." Barry stood up, "You both gotta listen to me on this. We have to be just as patient."

"Yeah." Barry mumbled, Chloe simply nodded as Joe pulled the map down in front of the board. Suddenly there could be explosions heard in the distance. Looking out the window the three saw smoke.

"You should go, Barry." Chloe quickly said, and with that he sped off.

"TRICKED YA." THE man on screen chuckled, "Look who's back. My tricks. My treat. But I'll give you something good to eat."

Barry Joe and Chloe all started at each other, Chloes nose scrunched up, as the teen looking man continued, "Today's special. A city in ashes. The Trickster proudly welcomes you all to the new disorder."

"Talking in the third person. That's never a good sign." Cisco piped up, Chloe adding as she looked over at the man, "And neither is that suit."

"You're just mad he named himself and Chloe when have you ever been into "fashion"?" Caitlin air quoted.

Chloe just shook her head as Joe spoke up, "Actually, he didn't. 20 years ago, Central City was hit by a series of terrorist attacks. One man killed at least ten civilians, two cops. That guy called himself The Trickster."

"Woah." Cisco let out as he searched up the name, "Someone was rocking the unitard."

"James Jesse?" Caitlin questioned.

"I take it back, that's the worst suit I've seen." Chloe scrunched up her nose, looking at the pictures of the man.

"Like Jesse James, only more twisted." Joe told her, ignoring Chloes comment.

"Where is this Mr. Jesse now?" Dr. Wells asked.

"He's serving several life sentences at Iron Heights. He was just about the most dangerous thing Central City had ever seen." Joe told him.

"You mean until the Particle Accelerator blew up." Barry added. Chloe sent a glare his way, way to be discreet.

"Um..." Dr. Wells let out.

"Barry and I will go see this James Jesse at Iron Heights, see if he can give us something that can help us catch his groupie." Joe quickly told Dr. Wells, moving the topic away.

"I'll analyze the video and see if I can figure out its source." Cisco added.

"Hey, Joe." Dr. Wells called, "Is Barry doing all right? He seems cranky."

"Even The Flash wakes up on the wrong side of the bed some mornings. He's fine." Joe told Dr. Wells.
Chloe stretched out her limbs, a crack coming from her neck, making her co-workers look at her, "What?"

"Why are you stretching?" Caitlin asked.

"I feel asleep on my couch last night watching a movie, it was not comfortable to wake up on." Chloe told her, walking over and taking a seat at the desk she frequently used. "Now let's find this Trickster groupie, yeah?"

"You already know I'm on it, girl!" Cisco exclaimed before getting serious and typing keys into his computer. Chloe let out a laugh at her best friend.

THE TEAM HAD gotten an alert that this new Trickster had posted a vlog, Cisco called Barry.

"Cisco?" Barry questioned.

"Yo, this trickster guy just posted a vlog. You have gotta see this. I'm sending you the link right now."

"It's really disturbing." Chloe added, having seen the vlog.

"Okay." Barry responded ending the call.

"God- This is not gonna be a good day." Chloe sighed to herself, she needed coffee.

"I'll be back soon, Cisco. I need coffee." Cisco simply nodded and Chloe quickly made her way to Jitters and back to STAR Labs in a little under 15 minutes. Even if it was late in the day, she needed to wake up. Now she just needed to wait for Barry and Joe to get back to STAR Labs.

"THIS WAS POSTED a few hours ago. Whoever this Trickster is, he's certainly not shy." Wells spoke up after Barry and Joe had gotten back to STAR Labs.

"Well, not every criminal likes to hide in the dark." Barry told him, an edge to his voice. That made all their eyes snap to him, Chloe glaring at Barry. Man, could he not keep his anger in check, they didn't know anything for certain so Chloe didn't have any reason to explode on Wells.

Joe spoke after a moment of silence, "Cisco, can you trace where the video was posted from?" Joe asked the Tech Wiz.

"I tried, but this guy is using some crazy Felicity-caliber scrambler like I've never seen. The origin of the uploads coming from hundreds of different locations. Until he uploads another video, it's gonna be tough."

"This psychopath has the ability to destroy the city." Barry piped up, rudely.

"Hey, I said tough, not impossible." Cisco said calmly.

"Barry, we'll catch him. We always do." Caitlin softly told him.

"Yeah-" Chloe said, then mumbling, "I mean not always..." Her voice got louder again, "But stop being an ass, Barry." Chloe glared at him.

"Mr. Allen." Dr. Wells spoke to Barry, making his head turn towards him, "A word please?" Dr. Wells started wheeling towards the room next to them, Barry simply following after.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1378

Episode 17 here we go-

I literally don't have anything to say lol.

I just wanted Chloe to be involved with Barry and Joes research into Wells or Thawne I should say-

Favorite Part?

I hope you enjoyed!

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛