Chloe chuckled as she followed her two friends out, "He can't be that bad."

"Oh trust me he's that bad." Cisco argued.

"Like Devil reincarnate bad?" Chloe questioned.

"That's just insulting to the Devil." Cisco told her making Chloe laugh. What she didn't know was that her boyfriend and Mick we're being questioned by a man by the name of Don Santini.

WALKING INTO CISCO'S mom's home with Caitlin and Cisco for his brothers birthday party was confusing, Chloe wasn't sure why Cisco asked her to go but she decided it'd be fine. Maybe he just wanted some moral support from his best friends.

"Wow." Caitlin spoke up looking to the birthday cake, "Your parents really went all out with the cake."

Cisco looked over, "Oh well... It is Dante's birthday. The most important day of the year." Cisco said, salty about his brother being favorite.

"Mi hijo was invited to play Carnegie Hall when he was just thirteen years old." Chloe heard presumably Cisco mom tell some people.

"They invited the entire band, Mama." Dante, - Chloe was assuming - told -- what Chloe assumed to be - his mother.

"That doesn't make it any less worthwhile." Cisco mom told her son, making Dante chuckle before he noticed Cisco, Chloe and Caitlin.

"Hey. What's up, man?" Dante questioned.

"Hey." Cisco replied stiffly.

"Glad you could make it."

"Of course." Cisco replied.

"Hi, I'm Dante." Dante told Chloe and Cait, flashing a charming smile.

"This is my friend Caitlin-" Cisco grabbed the woman's shoulder before pointing to Chloe, "And that's my other friend, Chloe."

"Hi, Caitlin, Chloe." He shook both their hands.

"Happy Birthday, Dante." Caitlin replied with a smile.

"Yeah. Happy Birthday." Chloe added in after the brunette, trying to stay polite.

"Thank you." Dante responded.

Cisco held out the gift he got Dante, "Here, I- I got this for you."

Dante took it with an, "Oh..."

"I think you'll really like it. It's-" Cisco was cut off.

"Thanks man." Dante told his brother with a smile. Cisco crossed his arms, dejected, "Yeah."

"Excuse me." Dante excused himself.

Cisco let out a small sigh. "I see what you meant by that being an insult to the Devil." Chloe joked in a quiet voice, trying to lighten the mood.

Cisco just gave her a tight lipped smile. The woman frowned, not liking the look on his face. She hoped this party wouldn't sour his mood any more than it already had. She just hated seeing her best friend so dejected...