Qing: (wincing) What? What will you do if I am serious?

Me: I will tell our families that we are engaged and I will let them drive me to insanity until I am a ball of panic attack and dribbling saliva at your feet.

(Oh my...Dayu ah!)

Qing: (paling) Love...(sighing) And if I am just joking?

Me: (grunting in annoyance) You will get hurt. Like smacks on the head. So let my wrists go and take your just punishment for being stupid. (shouting) Are you joking or not?!

Qing sighed before letting me go.

Qing: (defeated) I'm just joking.

My hand flew to smack his head twice in great succession. Qing grunted in pain and held on to the part I smacked while my hand went to his side to pinch him there.

Qing: (grimacing in pain) Ah! Ah! Dayu ah! Stop pinching me!

Qing flew from the couch to put distance between us. He stood at the middle of the living room while I remained seated and glowering at him.

Me: (looking up to skewer Qing with dagger like looks) What did I say about your jokes? I said I don't like them, didn't I?!

Qing: (looking contrite) Yes. Sorry, Love.

Me: Do that again and I will really remove this ring and make you swallow it. I swear Qing...

(Yikes Dayu ah...go easy on Baba please)

Your Baba is really good at pushing my patience. We are engaged already. I will not be threatened like this. I think it's time to train Qing on how to tread carefully around my temper, so when we get married that won't be an issue anymore.

Qing sighed before kneeling in front of me. He opened my knees so he can insinuate himself between them to catch my face between his palms and kiss my unsmiling mouth.

Qing: (staring into my eyes) (smiling) Fuck, you are scary. (sighing) Stop being angry, Love. You know well that losing you will kill me.

Me: (nodding) Yes. By my hands. Remember, if you lose me, I will kill you. If you anger me enough, I can kill you instead of breaking up with you. If you break up with me...no one will ever benefit from you because I will still kill you.

(You are scary)

I am. But you should tell that to your Baba because he is stupid enough not to be scared of me. Instead of being scared, your Baba gave me a pleased look.

Qing: (smiling wide) You love me that much? That you won't let anyone have me if I leave you?

Me: (snorting) Who will leave me? You won't be able to. If I have to hack both of your legs to get you immobile, I will do it. If I ended up killing you, be assured that I will keep your corpse with me.

Qing: (whistling) (impressed) Wow that is dark.

Me: (pouting) Your fault. You put me in a dark mood.

It's his fault. I was all sweet and sunshine until he joked that he will change his mind about marrying me.

(Sweet and sunshine?)

Whatever.

Lets put that aside because Qing is in the process of getting back into my good graces. After pressing against my lips, his kisses travels down to my neck.

Qing: (pushing one hand under my shirt, looking for my nipples) (sighing against my neck) I'm so sorry, Love. Promise, I won't joke about leaving you again. Sorry for your dark mood. Maybe I can entice you to be on the sexy mood.

Oh he can. He sure can. Qing has a deadly sex appeal. Flicking and rolling my right nipple between his fingers is not bad too. I sighed and moaned as his kisses turned to nibbling and spreading across my neck and collarbone.

But just as I started transitioning from dark mood to sexy mood, my stomach grumbled. I immediately pushed Qing away so I can stand up. I need to go to the bathroom before I lose any dignity I have left in my bowels.

(Dayu ah! What about Baba's sexy time?!)

Well, I'm frustrated too. Qing is frustrated as well. We are all frustrated. But what can we do? Sexy time is not on the table tonight! Hu hu

Qing: (devastated) I hate you, Feng Jian Yu!

Me: (shouting as I am hurrying to get to a toilet) Fine! But I'll hate you too once the situation is reversed!

Qing: Which will never happen because I sill not be stupid enough to eat too much to get loose bowels. By the way, wash your hands!

Me: Fuck you!

Qing: Yes! That's what I want! But your stupid ass won't let me!

God, he is exhausting.

Good news, I got to the bathroom in time. I relieved my bowels and decided to take a shower to totally clean up. After that, I dressed up, dried my hair and plopped down on the bed because I need a nap. I am losing water from my lbm and losing my mind in exhaustion from being itchy and sick.

Qing joined me. He made me drink a glass of watered apple juice and then join me on the bed so he can rub my belly. I felt so much better because he is comforting me.

Qing: We will not serve any seafood on our wedding reception.

(Oh my God! Wedding reception!)

I know. Wedding reception?! What the hell?!

But it's cute talk and I need a nap so I didn't bite his head off.

Me: (cuddling closer to Qing) (closing my eyes) I want donuts.

Qing: We will have a large donut as wedding cake.

Me: (snickering) It's not a cake if it's a donut.

Qing: Then fuck the wedding cake. We will have wedding donut. A large one. Four tier.

Me: (yawning) (sleepy) I love you. If you give that four tier wedding donut to me, I will be your slave forever.

Qing: (chuckling) I love you too. And I will make it a reality, see if I don't.

I don't doubt that. My fiancé is a man of his words.

Qing kissed my forehead and I fell for him all over again. And all my aches and bad mood vanished. Qing makes everything feel good.

I love him so.