"You'll never catch me!" She said in a sing song voice as she continued to run throughout her apartment.

Leonard let out a noise of playful frustration as Chloe let out a laugh. That was a fun morning.

"SO, CLYDE MARTIN has a brother?" Caitlin questioned, - a few days later from Chloe and Leonards pancake fight - the team had learned from Barry that a coroner at the Morgue was attacked last night by Clyde Mardons brother.

"And both brothers survived the plane crash, and then the dark matter released from the Particle Accelerator explosion affects them both virtually the same way." Dr. Wells pointed out.

"Yeah, only Marks powers seem to be a lot more precise. To be able to control the weather like that, indoors?" Barry retorted.

"You'd have to be a Weather Wizard. Ooh, been waiting since week one to use that one." Cisco took a sip of his slurpy, groaning, "Mm!"

"Trigeminal headache?" Caitlin questioned using the fancy word for brain freeze.

"What?" Cisco questioned, confused.

"Trigeminal headache? Brain freeze."

"Just call it a brain freeze, Cait." Chloe told her, sighing tired. Cisco nodded in agreement, "Then why don't you just call it a brain freeze?" Before turning to Chloe, "Why do you sound so tired."

"No reason-" She brushed him off, she wasn't going to tell Cisco or her team what her and her boyfriend did in their free time. Cisco just have her a knowing look, though it dropped as quick as it came because of Chloes glare.

"So I'm guessing you running around a twister in the opposite direction isn't going to do the trick this time." Joe spoke up.

"I just remembered. During our run-in with Mardon, Clyde Martin, I was tinkering with something to help attract unbound atmospheric electrons." Cisco told them.

"Like a grounding mechanism?" Barry questioned.

Cisco eyebrows raised as he responded, "Yes, 'cause the only way that Mardon can control the weather--" Joes phone buzzed, "Is if he can tap into the atmospheres natural electrical circuit--" Cisco took his straw out of his slushy, "-And if we take away that circuit, clear skies."

Joe showed Barry his phone, "Singh's checking in. I gotta go."

"Yeah, I'll meet you at the station." Barry replied.

"Joe, we'll find Mardon. Don't worry." Dr. Wells told the man who was grabbing his coat.

"I'm not worried at all."

"Well, he's taking being targeted by a revenge seeking Meta-human rather well, I must say." Dr. Wells spoke up, "Don't worry Barry. Joe will be fine, I promise."

"Yeah, no. I know." He turned to Dr. Wells, "I actually wanted to talk to you about something else."

Chloe quickly went over to the work space, her and Cisco usually worked at, making sure to eavesdrop on the two. She tiredly rubbed her eyes. Man did Leonard know how to keep her up for long.