Chapter 3

~ Angel pov~

Its been a few hours since i seen that mystery girl at the cafe. I can't stop thinking about her. She has the most prettiest eyes; a deep mocha brown, her hair; long, wavy,and brown, and her body, MAN,that body is gorgeous. I cant even describe it. Its just so hypnotizing. One day, shes gonna be mine.

I get snapped out of my little daydream when my homeboy Josh kept saying that a girl like her will never fall for a guy like me. Thats she too much of a goody-two shoes. Well, he wrong cuz if i can't have her then no one can.

Ok, enough of that, i got some business to take care of. I walk to my car and hop in. As soon as I get in, my phone vibrated signaling me that I had a txt message from a guy sayin he had my money(i'm not gone tell who he is). I go to the secret hideout and get out. As I get closer to the building I get a feeling that this at this meeting someone go die. I walk inside to see my gang and everyone else already here. I go upstairs to my office and wait for that douche bag to get here. After two hours he finally shows up. I was beyond pissed. I went downstairs to see my gang had tied him down to a chair. I smirk to myself

"Well well well, look what we have here. You said you had my money correct?"
Guy: "yes sir, I have your money"
" Where is it?"
The dude hands me my money, as I'm countin' , I get angry. I'm some supposed to have $5,000. I walk up to him and scream in his face "YOU SAID YOU WOULD HAVE MY $5,000 AND YA ONLY GAVE ME $4,920. WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE REST OF MY DAMN MONEY?
Guy:"I'm sorry
" WELL SORRY AIN'T GOOD I DONE WAITED 2 FREAKING WKS FOR MY MONEY AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GIVE ME.
Guy: I'll have the rest of you money by tomorrow I swear. * Thinks to self:Ha! This guy is stupid.*
" To bad cuz your ass is bout to die. Any last words?"
Guy:*looks scared*

I grab my gun from my back pocket, cock it, and point it at his his face."Hmmm lets see. How would you like one more chance?"I say calming down.

Guy:*shocked face*" really you would give me another chance"
" Bitch I ain't giving you a damn thing. Say goodbye you worthless piece of shit." I then shoot him in the face not regretting anything. "Take him somewhere and bury him. Somewhere where no one can find him."
"Yes sir boss" said Josh.

I leave the hideout angry that i dont have the rest of my money and happy that i finally get to go home and sleep. As i pulled up at home, i started thinking about that mystery girl. She is something special. Anyways i got my stuff out and walked in. I get inside and get greeted with noise. GREAT, this is what i come home to. I ignore all the noise and walk upstairs to my room. I get inside, take off my shirt and take a nap.