Chapter 8

~Sophia pov~

~Skipping the rest of lunch and 6th period~

Sixth period is now over and i make my way to my locker. I see Chelsea and i mentally roll my eyes. Time to deal with this bitch. I put on a fake smile and open my locker. I put my things away and close my locker. I turn around and im almost out the school building when i hear Chelsea's annoying ass voice.

" Sooophiaaa, where are you going its time for tryouts. Aren't ya comin' ". I turn around around and see her standing there with puppy dog eyes. Aww look at those eyes. How can i resist them. Im so gonna regret this. I make my way towards her and say" Lets go to cheer tryouts" with the fakest smile on my face.

When we get to the gym, all i see are fake blonde looking bimbos, some cute guys here and there, and some weights in the corner. Chelsea takes me to the locker room. I walk in and all i see is pink. Out of all colors they choose PINK. Very typical. She opens her locker and throws me a sports bra, some booty shorts. I go into a stall and put them on. I come out the stall and I see a whole bunch of girls staring at me. Dang people, take a picture it'll last longer. I attempt to cover myself and walk out the locker room.

Everyone is stretching and are in groups. I go in a little corner and stretch by myself. A few minutes in the stretches, a blonde bimbo comes and starts stretching by me.

"You the new girl ain't ya"

"Yea"

"Well, I just came over here to warn you to stay away from Angel"

"What the hell she talking about. Why should i?"

"Cuz he's mines. So stay away unless you want things to get ugly. And the next time I see you guys together at that cafe, I will make sure your life is a living hell"

"Damn this girl can talk. Ok first of all, you can't tell me who I can and can't talk to" I say to her with an attitude.

"Listen here slut, Stay away from Angel and you won't get hurt."

"Oohhh girl, you don't know who you messing with." Just as I was about to knock this Barbie looking wanna-be out , Chelsea came over

"C- What's going on over here girls.?"

"Barbie- I was just telling Sophie here, that if you want to be a Rose Meadow cheerleader, then you have to lose a couple pounds and stay away form other cheerleaders boyfriends"
"C- First, her name is Sophia, She is not fat, you are. And lastly Angel isn't your boyfriend. Last time I checked, you guys never went with out each other. So if you will excuse us Brittany, I'm gonna introduce Sophia to some people."

As we are walking away, I turn my head to Brittany who has a shocked look on her face. Ha, serves you right, with yo ugly wannabe Barbie looking self. I then stick my tongue out at her and turn around.

Chelsea drags to a group of girls , who at least don't look like a wannabe Barbie.

"Sophia this is (from left to right) Brandon, Jade, Jason, Merideth, Tracy, Blake, Ryan and Misty. They are all senior cheerleaders. I wave at them and they wave back.