Chapter 15

~Sophia pov~

I walk in the building and instantly hear wolf whistles. Eww, perverts. Gross. I walk further in the room and Mr. Smith says " this isn't the floor you will be working on. You will be working on the 3rd floor". We take the elevator to the 3rd floor. I step out and we wallk down the hallway to a big door. He opens the door and i see people putting boxes in a truck. He walks me over to a group of girls and they glare at me.

" These are the girls you will be working with. Now what they do is they help us get the things we need. So if we have any problem getting our supplies, this is where they come in. The tasks everyday are different. It depends on the situation".

I just nod and look everywhere else but at the girls. I can already tell we won't get along by the way they looked at me when I walked over. Mr. Smith leaves and it suddenly becomes awkward. I mean really awkward. No one is saying a word. I see a girl that looks like Brittany but with brown hair. At least she doesn't look a skank. She actually looks nice.
I feel someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and see the brunnette smiling at me. I smile back and introduce myself .
"Hey, I'm Natalie "
"I'm Sophia "
"I know, my sister has told me about you". I give Her a confused look.
"Sister, who is your sister?"
"Brittanny".
"Wait a minute, let me get this straight, your sister is Brittany".
"Uh-huh".
"Blonde"
"Annoying, talkative, and psycopath Brittany ".
"Yep, that's her alright".
"Wow, well this just got awkward".
"Don't worry I'm nothing like her". 

"Oh, good". She takes my hand and leads me to the other group of girls. She introduces  me to them one by one. " Sophia this is Lyric, Kendall, Clara, Jessica, Vanessa, and the twins Izzy and Anny". I smile and nod. Gosh, i dont know how many names do i have to remember. After that we all sit down at a table and make small talk. I learn that most of them were forced in this business. " So, how'd you end up in this mess", one of the twins ask me. " My parents forced me". " Really". " Yeah" " That is so cruel". " I know. Sighhh. What is there to do around here". " Nothing really. Smith lets the boys do everything. He only calls us when he needs us".

We run out of the things to talk about. I get bored and decide to take a walk. " Im gonna go take a walk". They all nod in response. Natalie runs up and hands me a piece of paper. I open it and see her number. Before i leave i program it in my phone. I go outside and start walking. I think about how crazy it is that those two are sisters. Brittany is a blonde looking bimbo and Natalie isn't. I keep walking and see a ice cream shop. I go inside and order a vanilla cone. I get the cone and sit down. I get a txt. Its from Chelsea.

C- Hey girl, Im bored.
S- Me too
C- Why did you get in a limo after school.
S- Umm, my mom hired me a limo driver.
C- That is so awesome. I wish my mom could do that.
S- Yeah.
C- What time do you get off work.
S- How do you know that
C- I overheard that man standing in front of the limo talking on the phone
S- So you were eavesdropping. Huh
C- No
S- you weren't
C- No my ears just tend to hear everything.
S- Very funny. What did you hear?
C- I just heard him say something about you and a job
S-Is that it?
C- Yep, I got uninterested after that so I left. Do you like your job.
S- No. It sucks. There is nothing to do but sit. The boys do everything.
C-What about the girls
S- We only get called we they need us
C- That's messed up
S- Ik
C- You still getting ready with me tomorrow for practice.
S- Yeah I am
C- Yay!! Can't wait.
S-Haha. I gotta head back now.
C- Okay. Cya tomorrow.

After that I leave and head back to the building. I'm surprised I remember my way back. The building comes into view and I debating on if I should head home or go inside. I go inside and I see Mr. Smith with an angry expression on his face.

"Well that's not a pretty face".
"Don't get smart with me. Did I give you permission to leave?".
"No".
"This is your warning. You do it again and you will get in trouble.".
He gives me a look that says ' You know who I will tell'. I nod and sit down with the other girls.

"Girl, you are so lucky. He never let any of us off with a warning.".
"Why?".
"Idk. You must be related to him or something".
"No way. Are you guys hungry cuz I am".
"Yea I am, Natalie says".

Just then, a man dressed like a chef says 'Time to eat'. We all get up and head to this huge cafeteria. We got there and got in line. We were served spaghetti and salad. I sat down and started to eat my food. Soon the rest of the girls sat with me. We finished eating and headed back to the room.

Mr. Smith is standing there with a bored look on his face. " Alright guys. We are pretty much finished for today. I get up and Mr. Smith follows. The limo is waiting, and we get inside. The ride is silent. Soon my house comes into view. I go inside and straight to my room. I go in the bathroom and take a shower. After that i get in bed and dfrift off into a restless slumber