Chapter 21

~~Angel Pov~~

Lately i have been wondering who this mysterious person is. I can tell the person is a guy, or maybe it can be a girl. I have no idea. I'm so confused right now. I go downstairs to see the maid cleaning up the mess from last night. She come twice a week.

A- Thanks Ms. Macy

Ms. Macy- No problem thats what im here for

I go to the refrigerator and grab the orange juice and pour myself a glass. I then walk to the living room and turn on the tv. I get bored after a while. I look at the clock and see its 7:15. I get up and go upstairs to get ready for school.

I get ready in less than 10 minutes. I came back downstairs and went out to the car. I got in and started on my journey to school.

~At school~

I pulled up in my usual parking spot and got out. I walked in the school and to my locker. The first I saw when I opened it was a note. It said : Clue#1- Go to the janitors closet on the end of the hall.

Wtf. Why in the hell would I go to a freaking janitors closet.

I closed my locker and went towards the end of the hall. I twisted the know on the door and walked in. I saw another note and it said : Find a black box on one of the shelves.

I went searched for the black box and soon found it. I opened the box and on the top read:Recognize what you see

I look down and there is a picture. I pick it up and immediately recognize the little girl as Sophia. But who is the guy sitting next to her?. That got me to thinking.

I must have been thinking too long cuz the closet door opened scaring the daylight outta me. I put the picture in my pocket and walked out. I got weird stares . They must have been wondering what I was doing in there.

I ignored them and went back to my locker. I opened it and got my stuff that I needed for today and headed to class. I'm'm a little late but who cares. I just wanna know who that guy is.

~~Sophia pov~~

~Recap~

As im walking down the hallway, i feel like someone is watching me. I ignore it and walk to my locker. I put my stuff in and close the locker. As I walk out the building and someone grabs me and puts their hand over my mouth. I instantly scream and kick. I'm assuming the person is a man by the strong scent.

~Unknown pov~

I have been watching Sophia for a while now. I know that she has been reading the notes i sent her. I can tell by her face that she is confused. She has no clue what's in store for her. BTW- If you are wondering who i am, you will find out later in the story.

I kick and scream. The person has a strong hold on me and isn't letting go. My eyes get watery and in trying my best not to cry. The person drags me to a black van and pushes me in and locks the door.

He starts driving. I think to myself, what are the odds that you walk out of school andyet kidnapped.

My stomach growls and my thoughts drift to lunch. I didn't even eat and I'm hungry.

The guy driving must have heard my hunger and throws me a sandwhich. I mumble a thank you and unwrap the wrapper. It's a taco from Chiquitos. I devour the taco in 3 bites. I guess I was really hungry.

I throw the wrapper in the bag and sit back.

I know I'm crazy for not trying to escape but I have a feeling that this isn't just a kidnapping. There's something more to it. I get sleepy so I lay down on the back seat and fall asleep.