Chapter 26

(Quote of the Chapter)
~~~Time doesn't really heal a heart. It just makes it forget about the pain~~~

Enjoy the chapter

~~Recap~~
So he pulled out a needle that had a  blue liquid in it and injected it inside my arm. I immediately felt dizzy and blacked out .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's when he tied my arms to the bedpost and raped me. When he finished, he told me that if I told anyone he would make sure that it was worse next time. He left and I sat there for awhile trying to forget.  I heard my mom's car pull into the driveway and I just buried my head in my hands.

It hurt when I got up but I made it to the bathroom. While I was in the shower I kept thinking 'what if my mom found out' , 'Who would she believe?. Me or him? '. I couldn't sleep that night. I couldn't forget either

~~~Skipping half the story~~~

Long story short. I ended up getting pregnant from the many times he raped me. I didn't tell anyone that i was pregnant and that i secretly had a abortion. That was the worse thing i could have done. As i said that I looked up at Angel and his face was full of shock. Then anger.

"How could he do something like that to you. I swear to god next time I see him, he's gonna be dead meat ", he said, Fists forming into a punch

'No. Don't do anything to him. It's over with", I said assuring him, and trying my best to believe it.

"I don't care. You're still hurt by it and i care for you", he genuinely said.

"You care for me. Why?", I asked

"Why?. I'll tell you why. You are beautiful and smart. You love doing weird things. Your personality is amazing. Even when you do the simplest things, it makes me smile. I lo-like everything about you", he told me looking right in my eyes. 

I looked away before he did.

Was he about to say love?. Aww he likes me? Do i like him back?. 

Of course you do idiot. 

Shut up brain. I wasn't talking to you. 

Technically you were.

 Ughhh.

"Watcha thinking about?", angel said with a small smirk on his face

"Nothing"

"Ok. If you say so", he said in a sing song voice

A few minutes passed. Angel checked his phone, and got up quickly

"Why are you leaving so fast. What's wrong?"

" I gotta go or ill be late", he said.

"Late?. Late for what?"

"I have a meeting with my boss"

Awww man. I was all comfortable and stuff. Then the stupid meeting gotta ruin it. And that boss.

"Okay", i said with a frown on my face

"Hey. Don't be a debbie downer. We can have other times like this. Just meet me in the basement", he said

Debbie downer. Really dude.

I laugh as he takes my hand and leads us off the trail and to the entrance of the woods. We walk onto the sidewalk and as we are walking I see Chelsea walking toward us. Wait....Chelsea. What is she doing here?

"Uhh. Hey Chelsea. What are you doing here?"

"My dad is on on a business trip and I came with him", she said looking at me. "What about you?".

"I'm here on a trip",  I said making something up on the spot.( I forgot why she was there)

"A trip?". She said

"Yeah".

"Then why is Angel here and why are you holding hands ?", she asked motioning to our hands.

I look down at our intertwined hands and snatched mine away. Angel's face was slightly upset then turned into a small smile.  I smiled back and looked at Chelsea again.

"Im here for my uncle. He's an manager for Star records" ,Angel said

"Uh huh. Well I will see you guys later. Bye", Chelsea says and walks away.

"Is your uncle really a manager".

"Yes. Would you like to meet him?".

"As a matter of fact I would".

"Alright then".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel and i get to his car and drive to my house. We walk in and I go upstairs to my room. I quickly take a shower and do my usual hygiene routine and walk into my room. I change into a simple gray t shirt, black tights with a red and black flannel. I also add my wishbone necklace and black combat boots. I walk back downstairs to hear rummaging in the kitchen. I quietly walk in and see him with his head through my refrigerator. 

"Boy, get yo ass out my refrigerator. Witcho hungry ass ". I say loudly scaring the daylights out of him.

"Man. Shut THE FUCK up.  I'm tryna think of what im gonna have as a snack", he says looking through the cupboards. 

"Who the hell you think you yelling at?.   You gone eat up all the food we have left.", I say shutting the refrigerator

"I bet you ate all of it",  he said back

"All that food you eating is going straight to the back of your brain, cuz you ain't got no sense", I say with my hand on my hips

"Get yo hands off yo imagination.  And all that food you eating is going straight to that ass"

My mouth drops open and i look behind me at my butt.

"You don't have to look back to know I been staring at det ass", he says as he walks past me and slaps my butt on the way.

"I'm so gonna get you back for that". I yell

"Sure you are", he screams from outside the house

I roll my eyes and grab my purse, put some snacks in it and walk out the door. I get to Angel's car and hop inside.

He pulls out the driveway and onto the semi busy road. We pass fancy buildings and resturants on the way to Star Records. We pull up and walk right on in. Angel pulls me towards the elevators and presses the button to the 6th floor. 

The bell dings and we step out and make a right. We walk down the hallway to the last door and make a left. Angel knocks, and for like 5 minutes, we were just standing there. He knocks again and for another 5 mins we stood there. Then Angel decides to open the door. I'm surprised it wasn't locked. 

As the door opens, I'm shocked to see what is in front of me. A man who im guessing was Angel's uncle was furiously making out with a woman. I couldn't really see who it was. I cough to make my presence known. The man jumps off the woman's body and i cant believe who it is!!!!!

CLIFFHANGER!!!!. Who is it that you think she saw?. Let me know in the comments. PLEASE comment. I want to know your thoughts and what you think. Also if think my writing needs to improve leave some writing tips in the comments below. 

LIKE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, and VOTE for this chapter. I love you guys, 

                                                                                                                 Love, ~~Tori~~