Chapter 25

~~Recap~~

There stood Maria with Natalie, the twins, and some of the gang. All with their mouths wide open. Natalie was the first one to say something.

"Girl. Why didn't you tell me you could sing like that !!!! You need a record deal.".

"I don't know", I say shrugging my shoulders.

I put the earphones on the hook and walked out the booth.

"You guys can close your mouths now"

A chorus of 'sorrys' filled the room.

"Oh. I almost forgot. Guys this is Maria. Maria this is everyone"

One by one they introduced themselves shaking hands with Maria.

"Ok. Well. I have to go home now. So I guess I'll see you all guys later.". Maria said walking to the door

" See you later Maria."

Soon we all followed and made our way to our rooms.

~~~~Skipping to later that night~~~

It is now 9'oclock. I've done my usual night routine and now im just sitting in bed on my phone. Wanna know what im doing ? Reading on wattpad ( seriously, that's what im doing right now). Anyways, I've decided to write out my life on wattpad. Kinda like a personal diary. I've also decided to make a youtube channel. I haven't thought of a name yet though.

As im wrting chapter 5, a text pops up. I almost delete it till i see 'Please enter your character info' and a list of other peoples characters. This must be a group text. Oh crap i forgot about that. Now i have to use my brain and think. Ughhh. Im so freaking lazy.

I quickly type:

Character name: Jessie Tanner

Age: 17

Hair color: Ginger

Eye color: Green

Skin Tone: WTF?. Same. duh.

I pressed sent and layed down, turning the TV on, aimlessly flipping through the channels. Im SO freaking bored. I wonder what there is to do around here?. I got out of bed much to my conscious telling me to stay in bed. Haha, I'm bad. I walked out the hotel room in my pajamas, and to the lobby. At night it seems so deadly. Like a haunted house or something. I was wandering around being sneaky and shit 'till I found myself in the basement.

I bet you're wondering ' Sophia why are you in a hotel basement at night in your pjs?'. Well, to answer your question ' I have no clue". Anyway i kept walking until i go to a door that said ' DO NOT ENTER'. Pssh, like I'll actually not enter the door. l ripped the sign off the door and walked right on in. The door wasn't even locked.

The smell of marijuana hit me right away. (I've been in this business for a while now so I know what it smells like. Don't judge me.)The room was so freaking cloudy. Whoever this was must bought a lot. I waved the smoke out of my face and walked further in the room, bumping into something or someone.

"Watch it idiot", a guys voice boomed

" I ain't no idiot, idiot", I said right back even though i had no idea who i was talking too.

"Ughhh. What do you want, and who you came with?"

" I don't want anything and i came with no one. ".

"What's a girl doing down in the basement of a hotel at night by herself?"

"I could ask you the same thing"