Chapter 1

* beep beep beep *

  *5 secs later*

* beep beep beep *

Sophia's pov

Ugghhhhhhh. I hate that stupid alarm clock. Always waking me up out of my dreams. I was just about to kiss Dustin Breeding, I hate my life. I wish it was real. I reached my hand over to turn off the alarm,but it wasn't there. DANG. It's on the other side of the room. When did it get all the way over there? Never mind, im not gone even worry about it.

Anyways i got up and as soon as my feet touched the floor, i jumped back. The floor is FREAKING COLD. I quickly ran to the bathroom and turned on the shower, making sure it was just the right temperature. I took off my clothes and hopped in. I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo. I soon finished my shower and got out. After i was out, i grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around me. I used my towel to wipe the fog off the mirror and MAN I LOOKED LIKE I BEEN THROUGH HELL. My hair was sticking up in all directions.I'll fix that later.I walked into my room, put on some underwear, picked out what i was going to wear for today,and went back in the bathroom to try and fix this thing i call hair.

I combed it and blow dried it and it was still going in every direction.  So i tried something new. I parted it in four different ways and combed each section. Then after  that, i did the Ariana Grande hairstyle(half up half down) and curled the ends. When all that was done, i went back in my room and put on my clothes and walked downstairs for breakfast.

(Look at the clothing for the cover)

* at breakfast*

I went to the freezer and pulled out some french toast sticks and bacon. I pulled out a frying pan, butter, syrup, and sugar. I put the french toast sticks in the microwave for 2 mins, then i put the frying pan on the stove, turned the stove on,then put the  butter in. Once it heated up, i put the bacon in.

* skip the cooking part*

After my food was done, i took out a plate and fork, put the food on the plate and dug in. After i was done i put my dish in the dishwasher cuz im too lazy to do the dishes. I went upstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that i went downstairs, grabbed my car keys and went outside to my car.

I got in the car, put on my seatbelt, put the keys in the ignition, and drove off. I don't really have anywhere specific to be, i just felt like getting out the house. Anyways as im driving i see this new resturant called Chiquito.( dont know if this is a real resturant). Even though i ate breakfast this morning im still gone stop by and try it out. I pull up into the parking lot and get out. As soon as i got inside, the  overwhelming smell of tacos filled the air, and they sure smelled good.

"Hello, how may i help you?" This lady said as she walked up to me. "Ummm yea, i was wondering if i could try one of your tacos?" "Sure, right this way" she said, as she led me to a table."Your food will be here in a minute". "Thank you" i said.

Soon my delicious looking taco was brought to me and i dug right in. As i was eating, this group of boys in all black walked in, but one stood out in particular. Im guessin that they're in a gang or something. The boy was wearing a hoodie over his head but i could still see his eyes. They were a pretty hazel color just like Justin Bieber's. He was gorgeous. The boys ordered their food and sat 3 tables down from me. I just couldnt stop staring at him. He was all that and a bag of chips. After a few minutes, he caught me staring. I blushed and looked down. I could feel looking at me but i didn't dare look up. Anyways, i finished my food, paid the bill and walked out. I got in my car and put on my seatbelt. As i was putting the keys in the ignition i had the urge to look up, and when i looked up there he was just staring at me. Then out of the blue, he laughed. I frowned and just drove off towards the  new school that i will be attending.