Chapter 20

~~Still Sophia pov~~At school~~

I got out the car drinkimg my Macchiato. Chelsea walked to the some of the cheerleaders sitting on the steps and i walked to the building. I was about to go in the school when one of them called me over. I walked to them with a fake smile on my face. I really didnt have time today. I really wanted to talk to Angel before first period.

" Hey what's up Sophie", Troy said wrapping his arm around me

" My name is not Sophie, Its Sophia", I said unwrapping his arm from around me.

In case you guys didn't know. Troy is like the biggest flirt ever. It's disgusting. Rumors are that he slept with almost every girl in the school. Including Chelsea. Shocking right.

"So Sophia. What are you doing after school".

" None of your freaking business douche bag"

"My bad. I was just asking"

I mentally rolled my eyes.

" Sophie, don't forget we have cheer practice today", Amber said. She was becoming one of my best friends. Besides Chelsea who was first, even though she annoys me like crazy

Crap. I almost forgot.

" I won't "

" How come she gets to call you Sopie and i don't" Troy said whining

"Oh quit your whining cry baby. I get to call her that because i am her best friend and you aren't" Amber said sticking her tongue out.

"Hey i thought i was your best friend", Chelsea said to me

"Can i be your best friend", Tony said whining again.

"NO", Amber and Chelsea shouted at the same time.

Look at what I just started. The Battle of the Best Friends. Soon enough the bell rings signaling it's time for class. Amber, Chelsea and I locked arms and skipped towards the building. We got stared at, but I don't care. I made my way to my locker after saying goodbye to Amber and promising that I would be at practice. I got out my things for first - third period. On my way to class I got stopped by some random person who handed me a note. I opened the note and it said:

Its crazy how someone who used to be a huge part of your life can be gone in a second.

I am super confused right now. Why did that person give me this note. Does that person know the person who wrote the note? .

I folded the note and put it in my pocket. I finally get to class and take my seat. The teacher calls role. When she gets to my name I say present. When she got to Angel's name there was no reply.

I looked around and he wasn't in the classroom. Strange. Ususally he is here everyday. The teacher finished taking role and gave us worksheets that had to be turned be the end of class.

"Sophia wanna work together", Chelsea said facing me

"Sure"

We pulled our desk together and got to work.

~~Skipping to end of class~~

I packed my bag and turned in my worksheet. I was on my way to me second period, English with Mr. Fitz when I got stopped by the football captain, Jake.

" Hey Sophia, I was wondering if you would like to go to a party on Friday night."

"No thanks. I don't go to parties"

" Oh come on. You have to come. Im hosting the party, and my parties are the best.", he said

" Like i said before. No thanks. Im not interested"

" Alright. Suit yourself", he said walking off.

I continued my way to English class. I walked in when the teacher was explaining something

" Alright class, you have to write a 2 page letter expla- Well, its nice of you to join us Ms. Garcia. Take a seat. Since this is your first time being late, im giving you a warning. But next time, Its dentention"

I slowly walk to my seat and sit down glad that he didnt give me dentention.

Mr. Fitz: "Alright, now like i was saying before. You guys will be writing a 2 page letter on why you think freedom is important. It's due this friday. So that means you have today and tomorrow.
With that said, take out your laptops and get started. "

I take out my laptop and went to Microsoft Word. A few minutes later I finished 2 paragraphs. I look at the clock and see that we have 15 minutes left of class. Soon class ends and I pack up and leave.

~~Skipping to lunch~~

I make my way to the lunch room and get my lunch and sit down. As I sit down another person hands me a note. It reads: I have lost myself trying to find you. -C

Ok. Who keeps sending me these notes. What do they mean by they are lost trying to find me. And who is C?. Is this the same person who wrote the last note?

Anyways I sit down and see Chelsea looking at me.

"What. Do i have something on my face"

"No. It's just that you got a letter this morning and you just got another one. Whats up with that"

"Nothing. It's not that important"

"Alright. Whatever you say", she says going back to eating her lunch

I feel bad about not telling her about the notes. I'm not really sure who has been sending the notes, but im gonna find out. I don't even feel like eating lunch right now. I get up from the table and feel a hand on my arm. I look to see Chelsea giving me a sincere look. I have never seen her like this before. I give a small smile and walk off.

As im walking down the hallway, i feel like someone is watching me. I ignore it and walk to my locker. I put my stuff in and close the locker. As I walk out the building and someone grabs me and puts their hand over my mouth. I instantly scream and kick. I'm assuming the person is a man by the strong scent.

~Unknown pov~

I have been watching Sophia for a while now. I know that she has been reading the notes being scent. And no i didnt write the notes, someone else did. I can tell by her face that she is confused. She has no clue what's in store for her. BTW- If you are wondering who i am, you will find out later in the story.

A/N: Sorry i haven't updated in a while. I have been busy studying for the ACT. Promise to update as soon as possible. Be expecting the next 3 chapters pretty soon.

TTyl lovelies, Tori