Chapter 19

A/N: Sorry i haven't updated in a while. I've been have writer's block and I've also been stuck writing another story. Writing this chapter was a struggle. Anyway, here it goes.

~~Angel pov~~

I check my phone and its from a unknown number. It reads : I know who Sophia's parents are.

I'm confused. A bunch of questions run through my head. Who is this person? How did they get my number? Do they know that Sophia is adopted?. I text the person back " Who are you and who are her parents?"

" My name is James"

" How did you get my number"

" I have connections"

How do know who her parents are "

"Let's just say that I'm a close friend "

This James guy is really testing my patience. I ignore the last message and put my phone on the bedside table and slowly fall asleep. My phone goes off again and i ignore it. It goes off again so i turn it on silent. I then go to sleep.

~Middle of the night~

I wake up to a crash downstairs. I bolt up and run downstairs. I run to the kitchen to see a Note and the table and the backdoor slightly open. I close the backdoor and pick up the note. It reads

We are going to play a little game. Since you want to know who Sophia's parents are, I will help you. But you have to follow by my rules. Tomorrow strange things will happen so you better be aware.

What the hell is this? Some Pretty Little Liars game?. I open the door and see nobody there. I close the door and head back upstairs. That dude woke me up out of my beauty sleep just to put a note on the freaking table. That's just rediculous.

~~Sophia pov~~The next day~~

I woke to hear my parents arguing downstairs.

" Im not gonna let Sophia hang out with a boy without my permission. "

" She is old enough to go out on her own. She doesn't need our permission all the time. She has to grow up sooner or later. You can't protect her forever. She is gonna have to go out in the real world someday"

" I don't care. That boy looks like bad news. Im not gonna let my baby girl get hurt."

" Whatever"

Wow. I have never heard my dad call me his baby girl before. I hear someone coming up the stairs so i run to my bathroom and lock the door. I turn on the shower to the right temperature then take off my clothes and get in. I do my business and get out. I wrap a towel around me and walk to my closet. I dry off and put on some underwear, then proceed to ick out my outfit for the day.( This is her outfit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f4/34/27/f43427e740e42884cba0a6f77194240c.jpg)

I go downstairs and to the kitchen. I walk in and my parents suddenly become all quiet.

" Good morning sweetie", my mom says

" Good morning mom"

My dad doesn't greet me. He just sits there reading the newspaper. I go to the cabinet and ge some Fruit Loops and a bowl. Then i get some milk and a spoon. I fix my cereal and out everything away. I turn aound while eating and see my dad staring at me. Well not staring, more like throwing daggers at me.

" What?. Is something wrong?"

" Nope"

" Then why are you staring at me like that"

" No reasom"

" Robert, don't be like that"

" Be like"

I don't wanna hear anymore of their little arguing so i go in the living room, turn on the tv and finish my breakfast. I finish and go back towards the kitchen. I put my bowl in the sink. I can still feel dad throwing some daggers at me while i walk out the kitchen. I go upstairs and brush my teeth. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and i take it out to see a message from Chelsea.

' Pick you up in 10 min and don't forget your cheer clothes. We have practice

I quickly run to my room and pick out some cheer clothes. I stuff them in my bag. I pick up my phone and put it in my bag and go downstairs to wait for Chelsea.

5 minutes later  i hear a honk. I peek out the window and see Chelsea waving at me.

" Where are you going", my dad says to me

" My friend Chelsea is picking me up for school", I say back

"You didn't tell me she was picking you up", he says with an attitude

" I didn't know till this morning when she texted me"

"Mmm hmm", he mumbles

"Robert leave that child alone",my mom said

"Thanks mom, well I'm off to school"

"Alright honey. Have a good day"

I get no reply from my dad.

"I will", i shout going out the door.

I walk towards Chelsea's car and get in. As soon as I'm in the car I'm attacked in a hug.

"What's gotten into you"
"Nothing. Just excited to see my bestie"
"You're weird. But I know there is more to it"
"Ughhhhh. Fine. Can we please go to Starbucks and can you pay please. I didn't eat breakfast this morning", she says with a puppy dog face
" Fine. Let's got to Starbucks"
"Yayyy. I love you bestie". She hugs me again.
"Ok. Enough with the hugs"
"Sorry"

We then head to Starbucks

~~At Starbucks~~

We walk in and i see there is barely any people here.

"That's strange. Ususally this place be jumpin in the mornings"

"I know right. Lets just hurry up and get in line before somebody comes and  skip us"

We get in line and soon its our time to order.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks. What will be your order", the lady says turning to Chelsea

" Yes. Can i get a Mocha Cookie Crumble and a Apple Fritter"

"And for you ma'am", she says to me

" Can i get a Iced Caramel Macchiato and a Cheese Danish"

"Is that all?"

"Yes", we both say at the same time

She laughs,"Your total is $15.40"

I hand the lady a $20 bill.

"Can i get your names", she say while getting out a sharpie so she can write our names on our cups

" Chelsea and Sophia"

" Your order will be done in a few minutes"

---------

"Chelsea and Sophia"

I look up to see the lady with our orders in hand. I tap Chelsea and we go get our orders.

"Thank you", I say to the lady giving her a small smile. She smiles back.

We walk out and hop on the car. Now we are on our way to the place we call a school.

--Continues in next chapter--