Chapter 23

(Natalie and Sophia's outfit and makeup)

~Sophia's pov~

I woke to the smell of food. I got up out of bed and walked in the kitchen to see Natalie over the stove making eggs.

"Good morning".

"Morning, how'd ya sleep".

"Other than you rolling on my side of the bed and me pushing you back over. It was fine".

"Sorry".

"Its alright. Anyways whatcha making".

"I'm making eggs, bacon, and toast", she says looking at me

I nod my head in approval.

"Cool. Well when you're done. Let me know. I'll be in the shower".

"Okaaayyyy"

I walk back in the room and get my outfit out for today. I take it with me to the bathroom. I set my stuff down on the counter and turn the shower on. I take off my clothes and then get in.

I finish my shower and get out. I dry off and put on lotion. I put on my clothes and walk out.

"HEY SOPHIIIIEEE. BREAKFAST IS READYYY".

"OKAY. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO YELL" .

"SORRY".

Gosh she is still yelling.

I make my way to the kitchen and sit down. Natalie puts a plate in front of me and I start to eat. She fixes herself a plate and sits in front of me. I finish and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I look through the drawers and find a toothbrush and toothpaste. It's weird how this hotel room has everything I need. I wet the toothbrush under the sink and put toothpaste on it and brush my teeth.

Natalie comes into the bathroom and does the same thing. I then start on my makeup.

"Oooooohhhh. Can I please do your makeup."

"Girlll. Are you crazy?".

"Nope. I just really like doing my makeup. So can I do yours?."

Rolling my eyes, I nod and she squeals in excitement. She runs out of the bathroom and then comes back in with a huge makeup bag. My eyes widen. I've never seen that much makeup before.

"Umm. Are you gonna put all that stuff on my face ". I say getting nervous.

"No silly. I'm just gonna use some of it. "

She soon finishes and I'm amazed. She did a really good job. (Pic above)

"Ok. Let's go".

We leave out the bathroom and grab our bags before heading out the door.

"Don't forget the key. We don't wanna get locked out", Natalie said to me.

I grab the key just as the door was closing and putting it in my bag. My phone buzzed so I took it out my purse and checked it.

1 new message

I opened it and it was from Kasey. She works with us in this business too.

Kasey- Meet us at Starbucks

"Kasey said to go to Starbucks".