Chapter 2

(A/n: I have multiple people helping me or with story because its my first story so if it had misspelled words help me out and comment it for me. If you dont like it then go fuck yourelf)

~Sophia's pov~

Todays been a stressful and confusing day for me. First my hair problem, then this super sexy guy notices me at a cafe. I am now heading to my new school called Rose Meadow High School.

~10 mins later~

I arrive at the school and i can't find anywhere to park. How many people go to this school?

I turn off the the car, and grab all my stuff before getting out. When i get out the car all eyes are on me. Damn, why everybody staring? I ignore their stares and walk inside the building. As i get inside, i see there all people everywhere. As i try to find my way to office to get my schedule, i get pushed and shoved. Rude ass people these days. Didn't even say " excuse me" or " im sorry".

~Skipping school. End of the day.~

I make my way to my locker and unlock it getting my homework for the day and putting the stuff i don't need in there. When i close my locker, i feel somebody staring . I don't turn around cuz i don't wanna know who it is. I've been feeling people staring at me all day. Like man, if you want an autograph just ask for one; don't be shy. I walk out the school doors and  to my car, when i get there i see that gang again. That same cute boy was there with them. He looked at me and I just got in my car really fast. My heart is beating so freaking fast. It feels like it could pop right out.

I drove all the way home and when I pulled up,i got my stuff and walked inside. When i walked into the house and i was greeted with silence. I know what you're thinking:Where are your parents?. Well, ya see my parents work for this music producing company called Zephyr Productions. They are gone most of the time because my dad is busy working with this new band named Infinity, and my mom is busy writing songs for celebritys like b5, Lloyd, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato. I walked further into the house towards the kitchen and saw a note on the table. It read : Dear Sophia, I'm sorry that your father and i left on such short notice, but your dad had to fly back out to London to work with his new band Infinity and i just couldn't pass up the opportunity to work with Becky G. Anyways, i left some money in an envelope under your pillow. You can use the money for whatever you like.

Love,

Mom & Dad.

Don't i have the most wonderful parents( note the sarcasm)