'I didn't believe at first. Seeing them I realized that triplets could happen'

Sofia would be married in this year. The groom would be Ashton.

At last me and Nicholas. After I discharged from Hospital, Nicholas took some special treatment to get his memory back. That was the worst thing even, cause as he got his memory back, I had to listen every day, almost every hour “I'm sorry”, “I'm so sorry”, “Forgive me love/wifey/queen” for 2 months. By the way, we were doing good. Sometimes he got strict about my studies. He didn't like BTS. He always said that they were GIRLS.

"Yaayyy!!! Annie, we are graduated. I'm so happy", Lizzy shouted. Everyone came to our college except Mamma, Mom and Auntie. They were staying home for babysitting the boys. 2 days ago, Kate, Sofia, Peach, Nate, George, Blake and Ashton graduated and today we had.

"Let's go home. You have preparation to celebrate this. I'm so happy", I asked. I jumped in excitement. Nicholas hugged me and placed a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"Little boys, we are back", I shouted as I reached home. The boys, Hayden, Jayden, Kayden, Levi, Alex and Ace dashed towards us. Hayden, Jayden and Kayden shouted,"We are not Little boy. We are Big Boy. Annie Mimi, don't call us little boy". Others agreed with them. "Ok ok. You're Big Boy", I said. Kayden extended his hand to pick him up. Kayden was the youngest among the triplets. "My little boy, did you miss me?", his mother asked him. He smiled.

'He is the cutest'

"Mommy pick me up too", Levi asked her mommy, Mrs. Aria Black. "Aww.. Someone become little boy", I said teasing him. He glanced me. When his mother was going to pick him up, he refused. Mamma picked him up from behind and said,"Why are you teasing him, Annie?". I laughed.

"You're calling everyone 'Little' where 4 years ago you were 'Little' girl", a voice appeared from door. We turned and found Roger and Stella with a little boy. I went to them and asked,"Hello little boy". "Hi! Liwwle girl", he greeted.

'Little girl?'

I looked at him. He was smiling. Others were laughing. I picked him up from his mother's hold. "I'm not a little girl, I'm 22 years old", I winked at him. He smiled sweetly. I felt someone tugging my long skirt. "Anwie Mimi, Yow du not luwv me?", little Ace asked me with teary eyes. I kneeled down in front of him with little boy. I wiped his tears and picked him up too. Ace extended a hand towards the little boy,"I'm Ace". Little boy accepted the hand and said,"I'm Rowny Rowberts".

'Ronny Roberts. Cute name'

"Aww.. So cute", Stella exclaimed. Then other boy came to me and asked him to put him down. They took them to Mamma, Mom and Auntie for cookies and pastry. I was following them but an arm encircled around my waist and stopped me from following them.

'My pastries!'

"You aren't a baby, right?", Nicholas whispered into my ear.

'But my pastries'

"But I want pastry", I cried.

After decorating the living room, I went to the kitchen where Mom, Mamma and Auntie was making cake for us.

'Yummy!!'

I extended my hand to touch, mom slapped my hand away.

'I can't hide from her'

"Get out from here or you will not have a single bite later", Mom threatened me. I ran away and went to children's room.

Ronny was sleeping in his mother's lap. Kayden, Jayden and Hayden was Playing with Levi. Alex was sleeping on the bed. Ace was playing Remote control car. Rose was watching him. Others girls were gossiping.

'Ewwww!!! I hate gossiping'

At 7, the party started. Little boys were dancing. Dad and Papa was capturing their photos and video. Mom, Mamma and Auntie was decorating the cake with candles.

Then suddenly the light went off.

'Ohh no!!!'

I noticed through the light of the candles on the cake, Nicholas went down on his one knee.

'Does he get hurt?'

"Annie Coleman, I'm sorry for what I had done in the past. But when I realized my fault, I found myself more falling for you. I love you, you know that. But I want to do something. Will you marry me again and be my wife again?", Nicholas was proposing me with a diamond ring.

'Ohhh... MyGod!!!'

"Say Yes!!!!!", Everyone shouted, Mom, Dad, Mamma, Papa and Auntie were included.

"Little wife, Everyone wants your reply. Don't let them wait", Nicholas whispered. I smiled a lot shyly.

'By the way, I'm not shy'

"Yeah.. Sure Yes", I said and then was lifted like a baby by my Hubby. "Thank you so much. I love you Annie", he shouted. I placed me on my feet and put the ring in my ring finger and pulled me into a long and passionate kiss.

 I placed me on my feet and put the ring in my ring finger and pulled me into a long and passionate kiss

One chapter left

One chapter left.

Hope you like this chapter.
Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Vote! Comment!& Share!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

You can give it a try.
Hope you like this story.