✨Real Truth✨

“Crying is cleansing

Crying is cleansing.
There's a reason for tears, happiness or sadness.”   

-Dionne Warwick

Nicholas's POV

Nicholas's POV.
◀️▶️

"How is she now, Max?", I asked. She took the bullet for me. She saved me.

'But I can't loss her. I love her. I love her and will forever. I won't let her leave me'

"I can't say anything about her now. Its all depend on her. Be patient Nick. She is a fighter", Max tried to comfort me but she was there because of me.

"Nick be patient. Annie is stronger than you. I have seen her today", Stella, the real one whom I loved once said. Her twin, Roma kidnapped her and locked her away and took her place just for Justin. I killed Justin but Roma was in jail.

"Stella", someone shouted out her name. We turned to the source and found a man ran towards us and hugged Stella. " Where have you been? I heard Roma is in jail and you're in hospital. Are you okay? Did she hurt you? I will make sure that she will never lift her eyes on you", when he said the last part, he looked scary.

'Not to me'

He had a dangerous Aqua. Stella smiled at him more like crying for him. I felt so happy now. Like me, she also found her love, real love.

"He is Roger Roberts. I think I don't have to introduce him to you. You know who he is?", Xander whispered into my ears.

'Roger Roberts? Third dangerous mafia leader'

"Roger Roberts, it pleasure to meet you", I extended my hand. He accepted and shook. "Pleasure is mine, Nicholas Coleman", he smiled. I never met him, but Xander did. "You two know each other?", Stella asked looking at us. "Yes I know him, Princess. Liam Adams, Xander Black, Maxwell and Lucas King. But I really feel sorry for Lucas King. He was the greatest victim of Justin's plan. How is your wife now, Nicholas?", last part for me from Roger. " Max said it's all depends on her. I don't know when she will wake up", talking about Annie was in very pain for me. I wanted her to wake up and fight with me like all time.