✨Lost Love✨

"There comes a time when you meet someone and you just want to make them smile for the rest of your life"

-Unknown

Elizabeth's POV

Elizabeth's POV.
◀️•▶️

I called Sofia to accompany me in my shopping. Kate, Isa, and the bride became so busy. Tomorrow our little friend, Annie would be married. She was the youngest among us and of course the dearest.

"Hey Lizzy!", Sofia's voice brought me out of my thoughts. We entered the mall. We spent 2 hours choosing a good dress for us. We also bought some jewelry.

"Hey, Lizzy! Are your parents coming to Annie's marriage?", Sofia asked. I replied," No. They have left for business this morning ". Sofia asked with a worried face," Are you going live alone? ". I answered," I always live with a maid. It becomes my life".

Sofia was going to say something, but was stopped by a voice from behind, "Sofia! Elizabeth!". We turned and saw Blake and Ashton coming towards us. I smiled to greet them.

Blake asked," What are you doing? ". We showed them our shopping bags. They nodded and said," Let's go and get some Ice-cream ".

I liked Blake from the very first day. He was cheerful, funny, and full of life. But I noticed Peach was always attached to him. I didn't like Peach. You always tried to insult Annie. I didn't want to fight with that evil girl just for one side.

As we reached, we ordered our Ice-cream and waited for it. Ashton and Sofia were in a Boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. Blake tried to make a conversion but I tried to ignore it. Our Ice-cream came and we took them and went to the nearest park. We sat under the shadow of a tree. Sofia and Ashton sat a little far away from us.

" Hey, Eli! Tell me-", Blake started but I cut off him. "Can't you stay closed mouth for a minute?". But I didn't expect the next thing from him. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere, which I didn't know. I turned to Sofia for help but she only showed me her thump up. Blake left my wrist and pushed me against the wall while caging me with his both arms.