✨First Day of New Job✨

"You cannot go far alone

You enjoy your journey better
if you have people by your side"

-Karan Patel

Xander's cabin ⤴

Xander's cabin

__________

Aria's POV.
◀️•▶️

After returning from Amusement, I asked Emily to accompany me to the mall to select my outfit for tomorrow. But she denied it. Emily said, "I don't like shopping but I will try. How about we ask Auntie to accompany us?". That would be good if 'Mimi' accompany us.

(A/N: Aria calls Annie's mom, Mimi from her childhood)

I asked Mimi," Mimi can you help me in buying an outfit for tomorrow please". I gave her my best puppy's eyes. I laughed and agreed to go with me, Emily. Annie wanted to go but Eri Aunty didn't let her go.

After spending 2 hours in the shopping mall, we, at last, found a perfect outfit.

__

Next Day

"Mimi! My breakfast?", I, in a hurry, eat my breakfast. Mimi said giving me a glass of water," Slow down Aria. Aaron will drop you today". Papa supported her too.

(A/N: Aria calls Annie's Dad, Papa)

"Papa, it's ok. I will book a cab. Don't worry", I tried, but Papa didn't listen to me. So in the end, I was ready to go with him.

Before leaving and heading to Black Inc. And Enterprise, Papa showed me his thump up as best of luck. My Mimi and Papa were far better than my parents. Annie was really lucky along with Emily. I entered into the building and asked the receptionist," Hello Miss, can I meet Mr. Black? I'm here for the job as Mr. Black's Assistant". She observed me from top to bottom and rudely answered, "I'm sorry Miss. Whatever. Our boss is not interested to meet people like you. Now get out". I tried to defend myself, but She called Security.