✨Suspecting Lucas✨

"We are most alive when we're in love

"We are most alive when we're in love."

John Updike

—John Updike

__

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

We went to the hospital to check Kimberley as Max informed that Kimberley had woken up.

Kimberley looked happy seeing us. I really felt bad for judging her earlier. Girls were also looking happy meeting with each other. But I had to asked her about the incident. So I did, "Kimberley, can you tell us what happened? I mean about the accident". I noticed hearing this, her face went pale. Annie punched in my arm and said," Kimmy just wake up. Let her breathe. Stop questioning like Police". I stopped but I also noticed the changes of Annie's face.

'I'm sure she was hiding something'

I asked Max, unnoticed by girls,"When will she be discharge and go back home?". Max said, "Within 2 days. Can you three come outside of the room? I need to talk". Last part was whispering. We nodded and followed him out.

"Someone has paid Kimberley's hospital fees with more money", Max blasted the bomb. We shocked. He also added," When I came out after finishing her operation, I found Lucas with Annie waiting outside". This things totally panicked me.

'What does he want from my Annie?'

"First Question: Who had paid the money and why? Does she or he have any connection with Kimberley?", Liam said. Xander then opened his mouth,"Second: What was Lucas doing here?". Then I said,"And I believe Kimberley is not going to open his mouth. I'm sure that whether she is trying to save Lucas or the Mysterious man who had paid the money".

"If both of them is one?", we heard someone else. We turned and found Annie.

"They are one single person named Lucas King", Annie said. Liam asked, "Why are you so sure?". Annie hit his head and said," I had seen him by my two eyes. Believe me, I'm sure Lucas had something in Kimmy's accident and he was the one who paid the money". I grabbed her small waist and kissed her cheek. I was really impressed with her intelligence and memory. I asked her," But your sister is not going to open her mouth. Do you know that?". She nodded saying, "I know. She is try to save him and I hate this".