✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨

"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart

"There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart."

-Jane Austen

Pic of Lucas King ⤴

Pic of Lucas King

________

Nicholas's POV.

I brought her to my company and introduced her to others. Many of them accepted her and others not.

I took her to my office.

"What will I do here?", Annie asked pouted. I wanted to tease her so badly. I said winking at her," Don't pout so much or I will kiss you so hard". She threw challenge at me,"Oh really? I don't think so, my dear hubby".

'Hubby? This word I wanted to hear from Stella's. But from Annie's mouth, it sounds more hot'

She was looking around with great pleasure.

Annie was sweet, beautiful, kind, lovely. Every men of earth would want her as their bride. But I was not for her nor she was.

"Hey! hey! hey! What am I going to do here? Don't ignore me", she asked. I said showing her phone," Go and sit on the couch and study your college lesson, while I have your dear mobile". She sighed and went to the couch.

I opened her mobile and found a picture of boy in her background.

'If I get you in my hand, then I will kill you, boy'

I asked,"What's your password, wifey?". She answered without looking at me,"Jungkook.... Wait no". She ran towards me as she realized her mistake. I quickly hid her mobile inside my pocket. "Give my Mobile back, Nicholas", she asked for her Mobile while hitting on my back.

'Her hands are really soft, I want to ki- . What's the hell am I thinking?'

When she understand that she couldn't get her mobile from me, she went back to her seat on couch after warning me," If I get any of my things lost, then I will kill you. Remember it".