✨It's her✨

Picture of Rose Jones ⬆____________

____________

“There is always a lesson of a lifetime to learn in every betrayal.”

-Edmond Mbiaka

Nicholas's POV

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

I had left for home after talking with Dad.

'Why do mom and Dad care about her?'

I reached home at 11 pm, earlier than ever. As I entered through the door, I found silence. I went to the kitchen and found a note from Mia.

Dear Nick,
                  I had to left earlier for my son. He is ill.
                  I hope you understand. Please heat the food and eat. I don't know that whether you wife like to do this for you or not. But I can't neglect my responsibilities for you.

Your Babysitter,
Mia

I went upstairs to my room. After fresh up, I went to kitchen to heat the food for myself. I didn't hear any sound.

'Is Annie home or somewhere else?

After taking my dinner, I went to the guest room where she was staying. I knocked the door but no response. I pushed the door a little and saw Annie was sitting on chair beside her study table, but her head was on table. I went to her and found her eyes close. I pocked her cheek, but no response.

'Her cheeks are so soft. I really want to kiss-'

What the hell I was thinking? However I shouldn't leave her like this. I scooped her in my arm and took her to bed.

As I laid her on her bed, my eyes fell on her other cheeks. It was still red. I applied cream in her red cheek. I picked up her books from the study and placed them where the other books.