✨Wedding (Part-I)✨

"I'm sad, hurt, angry, mad, and disappointed

"I'm sad, hurt, angry, mad, and disappointed. But you know what? I'll put on a smile and move on. It will hurt but I will survive."

-Unknown

Annie's POV

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

"Are you nervous, Annie?", Lily, Blake's sister-in-law asked. I nodded and tried to smile. She said," Every girls become nervous on their wedding day. Don't worry everything will be okay". Sis and Sissy hugged me and whispered me good luck. But I was still so nervous.

Dad and mom came and hugged me too. They were crying. Mom gave me a Ring Chain Bracelet and a butterfly necklace. It was the gifts from Grandma for my wedding before she died. She gave the same gifts to Sissy and Kimberley.

"You look gorgeous my little princess?", mom said in teary eyes. Dad comforted mom and went outside. Today I was going to leave them. " Hey! Don't cry. You're going to ruin my work on you", Sofia winched. I laughed and wiped my tears. I get a group hug from girls.

As we exited from our house, we saw a white limo was waiting for us. We got into it and the limo started its engine. Kate and Isa cracked some jokes to make us smiled. Sofia captured memories. Avery, my flowers girls was making me happy with her cute cute question.

(A/N: Avery is a small girl from chapter-2)

As the limo stopped in front of Church, I started to feel nervous again. My palms became sweating. Lily asked me to took a long breathe and followed her.

'I'm going to start my new with Mr. Ice King'

~~~

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

"Can you shut your mouth up?", I yelled at Liam. He was continuously cracking jokes. I didn't want hear any of those. " Calm down Nick. Don't get mad on your wedding day. Chill down. Liam was only trying to break you free from nervous ". " I don't ask him to", I told them in cold voice.

It was not a real marriage. It was a fake marriage. She just wanted to marry me for money. It was her main goal. She brainwashed Mom, Dad and Nathan.

'She looks a innocent from outside but she is evil from inside'

Meanwhile Mom came and hugged me and whispered me Good Luck. I didn't need this, she needed this.

'Annie is going to need this cause I'm going make her life like a hell. Be prepare'

I saw Miss. Fake was walking on the aisle with her Dad.

'Mr. Aaron Evans is an honest and kindhearted man where his daughter is evil witch. She doesn't deserve to be their daughter. Kiara, her mom is also sweet woman'

As she reached to me, I had to grabbed her from her dad. Before her father leave, he whispered me to take care of his dear daughter.

I looked at her appearance for the first time. The wedding dress was neither expensive nor revealing.

The priest chanted something. I actually didn't focus on it. I just wanted to go home as soon as possible. I did as the priest said. I put the ring in ring finger.

Then the priest asked me,"Do you take Annie Evans as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do", I replied in my cold voice.

Then the Priest turned to her asked her,"Do you take Nicholas Coleman as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I- I do", she whispered.

" You may Kiss the Bride "

Hearing this, Annie's eyes became wide. I turned to her and gave a little peak on her lips.

I heard the priest to announce, "Now I pronounce you two Husband and Wife. Please welcome Mr. and Mrs. Coleman".

Everyone chapped for us.

Later everyone came to me and wished me congrats. Liam was avoiding me after I shouted. He still behaved like a five years old boy who was angry on his mom. I went to him and said," Liam I'm sorry for shouting at you. Forgive your silly friend ". He smiled and said," Apologize accepted ". Xander laughed at his silliness

Soon Max came towards with a girl beside her. He introduced her to us," Guys, this is my girlfriend, Clara and Clara they're my friends, Nick, Xander and Liam". She said, "Hello!". " Nick! Aunt Julia is calling you for cake cutting ceremony ", Emily informed. I went to Mom and asked what happened. She said that we had to cut the cake. She also said that Annie looked tired, so we had to hurry.

I followed my mom cause I don't want to make her sad. After cake cutting and dancing, Annie had to throw her flower bouquet. She did and it was received by Emily. I showed my thump up to Liam.

Then our limo came and we got into it.

'Are you ready for you new life?'

___________

Annie's wedding dress, jewelries, hair and shoes

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thank you
🖤💚🧡❤️💙💛💜