✨Sorry Annie✨

“An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift

“An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.”

Margaret Lee Runbeck

– Margaret Lee Runbeck

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

I couldn't believe myself that Stella tried to steal the pen drive and I blamed Annie.

'What a fool? She save me and I blame her'

Emily, Aria, Xander and Liam left after Annie ran upstairs to her room. I went to her room and knocked. Once. Twice. Thrice. No answer. I pushed the little and found my little wife laying on her stomach on her bed. I entered and approached to her side. I notice tears were dried on her cheeks. I bent down and turned her on her back. I kissed her cheeks and forehead.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and made something for dinner. I hoped Annie like it. After making dinner, I set table. I wanted to make her smile her again. She looked more attractive with her childish smile.

I went to her room and woke her up for dinner.

"Hey wake up sleeping beauty", I tried to wake her up. She slapped my hand and carried on sleeping. After 5th attempt, I simply scooped her in my arms and went to dinner room. I placed her on kitchen counter. Then a plan hit my head. I brought fresh white cream from fridge.

I put the cream on her natural pink lips.

'They are so soft'

As my finger touched her soft lips, it became tough to control my desire to kiss her lips. But I somehow controlled but her next step made it more tough. She just licked the cream above her soft lips. Finishing licking the lips, she opened her eyes and yawned.

As she saw me in front of her, she asked," What happen? Why I'm here?". I said, "I bring you here to have dinner". She said while she was yawning for one more time," Oh dinner. Where are the others? I mean Sis, Sissy, my future brother-in-law and brother Xander ". I felt jealous on Xander and Liam. I informed her," We had already reached their home. Come let's eat"