✨Guilt✨

“Getting angry doesn't solve anything

Getting angry doesn't solve anything.

-Grace Kelly

________

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

I woke up at 6 am and opened the door of my room after putting a shirt. Opening the door, a body fell on my feet. The body belonged to Annie. I bent down and as the fingers touched her skin, I began to panic.

'If Dad come to know about, then he will bury me alive'

I scooped her in my arm and placed her on my bed. I again touched her forehead. She was burning in fever. I dashed out from my room and brought a bowl from kitchen. I poured some water and took a fresh handkerchief. I did my best to brought her fever down but nothing happened.

'Dad will sure kill me'

Cringg..

Sound of notification or message. I opened my Mobile to check. It was not from my Mobile. I turned and found her mobile on table. I took the mobile and unlocked it. Actually it had no lock. I already had called our house maid for Annie.

She came and I ordered her to changed Annie's wet dress, while I was busy with her mobile.

New message from Lizzy.

I opened the message.

I'm not going to college.
I don't feel well and
second I have to attend
a party with my parents.
You know how important
is this for me to prove
myself in front of his
dear niece and nephew.

Isa is going.

I didn't know what came over me. I started to check her text messages.

Nate💜

'Who is this Nate guy? And why there is purple heart?'

I opened his profile pic. It was belonged to my little bro.