- 🎎One-on-One🎎

Feature by: Latty(@Imperfetto_Tesoro)

Images provided by: Pinterest, PsyGraphics by(psycholicious1), and YouTube.

Break Free by Queen. 

No matter how down I'm feeling or whatever I'm going through, this is my go to song since childhood and it still soothes my soul and inner peace.

Hiya guys, we continue this month's one-on-one with former 1st place winners of the 2019 Winter Rose Award. Let's see what these champions have been up to since their first interview with Mystique Magazine.

*+*

Hi Rhea, how're you doing, let's begin shall we!

ray_of_sunshine9

Hey Latty!

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be part of this again. It's awesome to see you running everything just as smoothly as ever, and I admire the dedication and work that must go into everything. 

Q: What would be the perfect holiday vacation for you and why?

Gosh, what a question. I think a perfect holiday vacation would entail me being on my own, without feeling the pressure to be launching myself into tourist activities. I'd like a place that's not too hot, but has some nice hiking destinations and/or beautiful views. That way, I could balance my time based on what I want to do; perhaps spend the day exploring a little, then spend the nights cosied up and writing. (Side note: I actually did find a perfect place for my vacation, and that was New Zealand!).