♡Sumskees♡

Hi everyone, how's it going? Anyway, last year(can't exactly remember when, y'all know my forgetfulness *roll eyes*) for the first time in a year and a half, I found myself browsing through the various recommendation lists wattpad had to offer (seeing as though I needed a reading break). Incidental Cougar popped up and after reading the blurb(an older woman dating a younger guy is a guilty pleasure of mine and I blame watching Mary and Tim as a kid ) I just opened it briefly before adding it privately and logged off.

Determined to start reading again, later in the day I started reading around 2pm. The moment Gavin was introduced, I paused, getting my headphones, comfy socks, and my stash of chips&dips, I resumed. Even though I was highly displeased with Sadie(lol the woman pisses me off), the concept hooked me and by the time I was finished, I realized there's a book 2&3! Lacking self-control (like I tend to do with most if not all the things I become obsessed with) I started binge-reading the heck out of IC. 

When I did resurface from the crazy storm of short-tempered Gavin and annoying Sadie, I was just in time for Book 4! Personally speaking, the older man x younger girl (I'm a hypocrite considering I write such a story lol *clears throat*) has been done countless times and the few older woman × younger guy stories found here on wattpad isn't pleasing enough for me so it was a breath of fresh air to be reading IC. 

Anyway, I'm rambling (but I need to get my point across), since Book1 Summer and I have become friends with her bubbly and likable personality.

Solace Magazine Fans, kickstarting our April Edition is the sweet author of the Incidental Cougar Series, Summer Leigh.

*+*

Hey Summer, thank you for taking a moment with Solace Magazine. Let's get started.

 Let's get started

Q. What's the inspiration behind Incidental Cougar was it random or thought out?