*@saintc

Scrolling through the countless suggestions provided by another reading app, Radish. I came across May-December. Due to the lengthy time you gotta wait for the chapters to be free I found out the writer is also on wattpad and so I added the story, but quickly realize I'm far ahead and being impulsive once I'm invested into something that intrigues me I decided to purchase the chapters instead over on radish because I wanna know what happens next.

Truthfully, it's not like my twisted collection of Romance stories(for those familiar with me you know what I mean 😏) but I loved the innocence of it and the ending was satisfying too. Scrolling through the author's work I recognized two other stories I've already read lol.

Curiously, I find myself reading the author's bio and wondered if they'd be interested in doing a feature. It's not that the author's success is intimidating or anything, it's just that past experiences for someone's work you admire turns out the person behind the words and story you love is nothing but a prick.

I'm rambling but you know me *smirks* I remember posting on the person's message board and they replied so I thought that was a good sign and waltzed into their pm literally *feeling like a badass* and I squealed in delight when I received that important YES I'M INTERESTED! 

Ladies and gentlemen, she's a wattpad star, and what I like to call a wattpad veteran 😉 who has written countless stories most of you may know and love. Kickstarting things for the May Edition of Solace Magazine is saintc. We had the pleasure of talking with her and it went down like this.

 We had the pleasure of talking with her and it went down like this

*+*

Hi saintc how are you doing? Let's begin!

Q. saintc, what's the inspiration behind your current ONC novel Vampirism? 

I've always wanted to write a vampire novel. I grew up catholic and have a solid understanding of Christian mythos. In vampirism, vampires are demons representing gluttony and descendants of Lilith. They're cursed with evaluating hunger. I also wanted a story where there's a complication of the main character's very existence. Wern is a victim of his circumstances of birth and he expresses empathy for his kills/predations. I want to see how readers judge him and his complications as a good person.