Nathan Prescott x Reader

"And lastly don't fuck this up y/n

"And lastly don't fuck this up y/n." You heard the beeping in your ear as your mother hung up. Ouch. It was your first day at BlackWell and she couldn't even bother to say good luck. She didn't even say goodbye for crying out loud!

You unpacked the rest of your moving boxes and stared in awe at your room, maybe you could like it here. The bed let out a slight groan and poof as you sat down. Blackwell, or Blackhell as your older brother calls it, didn't seem so bad up close. Sure there was a lot of bitchy looking teens and tons of couples constantly making out, but that's normal for teens. Your eyes closed and you started to relax, until you heard the yelling in the hallway.

You stuck your head out the door to see a girl with brown hair getting yelled at by a blond boy with a red jacket on. With one swift movement you were in between the fight, without even realizing it. "Whatthefuckever Max! You shouldn't have been snooping around in MY fucking room!" He came closer to you, towering over you small figure like he didn't even see you.

"Stop..stop!" You pushed him back with a light jab and he finally looked to you.
"What the fuck do you want!"
"I would like you two to stop arguing in my dorm, please!" The girl looked at you.
"She started it!" The boy glares at you, but it's gaze continued to soften. The girl pushed you slightly, coming towards the boy. "I said calm down!" They both stopped and looked at you.

The stories were completely different but the girl ended up apologizing because of you. "Thank you, now is this over?" The boy nodded and walked out, leaving the girl beside you. "Nice going new girl." She gave you a weird look then walked away. So much for a good first day.

After the first class of the day, you sat at the only bench available and flicked through your portfolio. You didn't realize the boy from earlier had walked up to your table. He snatched your portfolio out of your hands. "Hey!" You looked up to see him gently smiling at your photos. "These are really good photos.." You felt your cheeks heat up and a smile crept onto your face. "I'm Nathan by the way, Nathan Prescott." He handed the portfolio back and sat across from you. "I'm y/n...y/n
y/l/n."

From that day, you were invited to hang with the vortex club. You hung out with Victoria and her minions. The school started to adore you, as if you were a Prescott. But that all started to change the day Nathan started avoiding you.

Time Skip (two months later)~~

Victoria stood in front of you yelling, though you weren't listening. You stopped listening after the 7th fight. She was saying something about Nathan hating you so you instantly tried to zone out. You really didn't want to think about him. Victoria continued to yell at you, getting closer and closer to you. With one finally step from her you snapped and pushed her away.

"Whatthefuckever Victoria, It wasn't even my fault! I'm so sick of you. Your a stuck up ,snobby, prude! 'Oh look at me I'm Victoria Chase and I'm rich.' No one cares how much money you have Victoria. It doesn't make you strong. You think everything will just come to you if you yell and make everyone else feel like shit! I hope you have fun at your pretentious whore-tex club! Go fuck your selfie!"

You pushed Victoria once again, it was obvious she was at a loss for words. "Nathan has nothing to do with me and you! I hate seeing you ever single day, I hate you making this argument EVERY SINGLE DAY. Don't ever try to pick I fight with me ever again, or I'll slap you so hard it'll make your fucking brainless head spin! I've never done anything to you, Bitch-Toria, except listen to your elitist bullshit! You absolutely repulse me.."

You turned away from Victoria and walked out of the dorms, letting out a huge breath when outside. The sky's orange hue shone on your face but you didn't care. You took quick and light steps towards the stairs by the bus stop. Your cheeks began to feel wet as tears ran down them. Everything that was happening suddenly came crashing down on you, like a boulder resting on your shoulders.

Your chest rose up and down quickly, and you sniffles with every breath. The slow footsteps behind you usually would've scared you, but you couldn't care less. Footsteps came to a stop as a figure sat beside you. You looked to see none other then Nathan Prescott.

You scoffed and began to stand up, feeling his tight grip on your wrist almost instantly. "Sit down...we need to talk." You did as he asked, suddenly feeling no sadness but anger and hatred. "What do you want Nathan." He looked at you, he didn't have his usual glare or smirk but instead looked sorry. "I'm sorry y/n..I should've just told you instead of ignoring you..." His face moved closer to yours and he rested his forehead against yours.

"Nathan...what's going on? Tell me what?" He pulled away, "I'm in love with you y/n. I have been since the first day I saw you. From the moment you stepped between Max and I, I never wanted to fight anyone ever again. And then I saw your portfolio and I saw your talent, I just wanted to kiss you right there. Your very first vortex party, it was so funny to see you dancing without a care in the world," Nathan's voice cracked and he took a deep breath before continuing, "Every time I seen your face..your smile..just you...I forgot all about my problems. I never wanted you to leave and I got caught up in that feeling. I miss you so much and I-I wish I would've just said something instead of starting this."

He looked into your eyes, and for once you seen a moment of desperation and real love in his eyes. "Nathan." His face scrunched up as you said his name, almost like he was ashamed to be himself. "I love you too," you said softly. He smiled in relief and his cheeks went a light red as you wiped his now tear soaked cheeks.

Nathan stood up, pulling you up with him. "How about we go get some ice cream? You can tell me all about Bitch-Toria and her elitist bullshit." He smiled at you and chuckled. "She told you?" You mentally facepalmed, making a mental note to stay away from her for a while. "Of course she had to tell me all about how you dissed the Whore-Tex club. But seriously good burns from you, makes you sound kinda hot." He pushed his tongue against his cheek and place a firm slap on your ass, earning a slight gasp and a playful glare from you.

"Oh I'm gonna get you Prescott!" He took off towards the parking lot, you right on his tail. You could handle Victoria if it meant you could have Nathan fucking Prescott.