Eggsy Unwin X Reader

Requested by amoreenaflower

Eggsy sat at his desk, watching his computer screen, waiting for you to come home from your job. His eyes were starting to droop, despite him thinking it was only, maybe, 7:30. He checked his watch and his drooping eyes grew wide again. It was 10 to 12:00.

He immediately thought the worst. What if you were dead? What's if you went missing? What if you're...cheating? He took some deep breaths and rethought about the situation. Maybe you just got caught up at work. You did that a lot.

His eyes drooped again and he felt the urge to go to sleep. He told himself not to worry and fell into bed falling into an almost coma like sleep.

His fluttered open to and reached his arm over. "Goodmorning lov-." He sat up when his arm landed on nothing. He tried to think what could've happened you. You guys didn't get in an argument so there was no reason for you to stay at someone else's house. Maybe you were with Harry.

Eggsy groggily got up and ruffled his hair. He picked up his phone and dialled Harry's number. Harry picked up with a solemn voice. "Hey Harry, I was wondering if y/n stayed with you last night." Harry coughed. "Eggsy..I have some bad news...Valentine kidnapped..y/n."

Eggsy tired feeling was gone. "No. She couldn't be." Eggsy's cheeks were wet and his bare chest was fluttered with small tear drops. He dropped the phone and fell to the ground.

"I told her not to get involved! I told her this would happen!" He felt empty, he swore to protect you and swore to always be with you. Harry was still on the line and yelling at Eggsy to get his shit together.

Eggsy picked up the phone, "I'll meet you at tailor shop.", and hung up. He dressed into his suit and drove towards the shop. He headed inside as fast as he could. "Harry I need to find her, now." Harry nodded in understanding. "Eggsy, we know where she is, but you need to be professional if you want to find her."

Eggsy took a deep breath and straighten his suit, "your right, what do we have to do?"

Eggsy stood in front of Valentines door. He knocked on the door. Valentines face soon appeared in the doorframe. Eggsy held the urge to punch him right there and then. "Oh, Can I help you?" Eggsy nodded, "Yes actually I'm here for the auction." Valentine smiled and allowed Eggsy to step through the door.

Eggsy followed Valentine into a large room filled with old, rich dudes as Eggsy wanted to describe them. They all held drinks in their hands. Eggsy casually walked to the middle of the room and waited for the show to start.

Eggsy heart started beating faster as the light dimmed and people crowded around him. Harry piped in on Eggsys glasses. "Nows our chance, let's get your girl." The curtains opened and there stood Valentine behind a glass podium.

"Our First Lady of the evening is one we just got last night, she's feisty but she's pretty and she's yours for a reasonable sum." He stepped away from the podium, smiling, and waved someone out.

Eggsys heart dropped when he seen you. Your legs were wobbling and you were obviously scared. Everyone could've seen that. "Ok Eggsy, the power will be out shortly just make your bids," Harry said through the glasses, "and don't try anything yet."

Eggsy rolled his eyes and made his first bid. Valentine placed his hand on your shoulder cause your instincts to kick in. You elbowed him in the face, getting gasps from the crowd. Valentine covered his nose and his eyes rolled back causing him to pass out. "That's for touching me, fucking pervert." You kicks your heal into his crotch and spent spit flying own at him. Someone else put a bid in.

Eggsys eyes widen and he placed a higher bid. This went back and forth for a few minutes until the power cut out. Eggsy rushed towards the stage and pulled you away as quickly as he could before the backup power turned on. You stared at him dumbfounded.

He came towards you trying to kiss you. You placed your hand on his chest and slapped him, "That's for not coming for me sooner!" Eggsy stood in awe. "W-wh-" before he could say anymore you cut him off by kissing him deeply. "And that's for coming to save me."

"Listen lovebirds, I hate to cut your reunion short but I seriously think we should set Y/N up as an agent. Get back to the tailor shop Eggsy. Bring her." Eggsy smiled and side hugged you while walking.
"I have an amazing surprise for you babe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so so so so so so sorry this was so late. I got really really busy and a lot of drama went down with my friends and I've been having a hard time but thanks for reading.