Taron Egerton X Reader

You hated your job

You hated your job. All the rude customers that came in on a daily basis. You worked at a small coffee shop and over the year that you worked there you only ever liked one customer . No it wasn't some cliche hot guy, but little did you know that was about to change

You kicked your feet together as you heard the door open. Your shift was just about to end but of course you, you of all people would have to have one more rude customer. You looked up from your extremely worn shoes to see a smiling man. He was extremely handsome...wait what? You blushed at the thought and smiled at him. "Hello sir. Welcome to c/s/n (coffee shop name). What can I get you today?" He smiled and told you his order.  You nodded and made his coffee . You handed his coffee to him over the counter to him and he handed you a napkin back.

You were confused and flipped the napkin over to see a number written on it with the words "call me :)" beside it. You smiled and shoved the note into your pocket than quickly locked up and got in your car.

An hour later~
You laid on your bed in an oversized sweatshirt and shorts. You stared at the note in your hands and contemplated calling it. You grabbed your phone and dialed the number. Your hands shook. You shook your head and made a contact "the cute guy from the coffee shop." The number replayed over and over again in your head as your eyes fluttered shut and you laid back slowly falling asleep.

Tarons POV:
I stared at my phone hoping she would call. "Taron, mate! Where are you cups?" I sighed and put my phone down to go show my friend where the cups were. He obviously seen my expression. "Taron just go to the shop tomorrow and ask her on a date." I sighed a nodded. "I guess that could work. But why wouldn't she call me?" My ears perked up as I heard a phone ding. But discovered that it was sadly only my friends phone. He sighed, "just do it, but I have to go...um do business stuff." I chuckled and walked him out. "See ya later." I walked to my bed and laid down instantly falling asleep.

The next day~ (you have like a late shift so like 6-8ish)

You walked into work and got behind the counter. Today would be interesting. You looked up as the door opened to show a random guy walk in. He stumbled towards the counter and the scent of alcohol and sweat instantly hit you. "W-welcome sir, what can I get you today?" He smirked and said, "How much for you pretty lady?" You sighed and went to walk away when he grabbed your wrist. "I said how much for you?" He tightened his grip as you struggled. "L-let g-" "I'm sorry sir I'm gonna need you to remove your hands from my girlfriend because she is currently not for sale." You looked over to see the guy from yesterday and an immediate wave of relief and quilt washed over you. The guy let go of you and pushed past the guy as he left. "T-thanks." He shook his head and said, "No problem, but I do believe that we haven't properly met. I'm Taron, Taron Egerton. " he extended his hand for you to shake. You too your hand in his and shook. "Y/n. Now what can I get you, it'll be on me." He smirked and bit his lip as he looked on you, clearly thinking sometime gross. You giggled and shook your head. "Seriously though I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date...with me, I hope that's clear." You nodded. "Sure, just let me lock up."

{hello to anyone reading this. Um thanks I guess, you an leave suggestions in the comments.}