37.1 IYLER

The story so far:

----Aija, Zuri, and Ze are three friends, who were working at the Pristine School at Innermost. Aija gets involved with the Ytai first, leading Zuri and Ze to them as well. Zuri falls in love with Nala (Lalana), who is Ytai and works with Thieron. Aija and Ze are captured by Thieron, of H'eon, when they were at the Hospital - Aija was at the Hospital with Kuna of R'ies and Zuri to stop a Harvest; Ze was there to visit his sick student Xan. Thieron has bound Aija to himself, and Nala has bound Ze to herself. Luka works for Thieron(Ah'n), along with Lalana (Nala).

----Aija, Ze, Thieron, Luka, and Nala go to the South Land. Luka admits that they are there for a Harvest. While they are on the Harvest, they get stopped by a group of people - the Zayr. Aija and Ze meet Princess Ruyanir of the Zayr. Ze and the Princess have an instant connection. The Prince has requested Aija and Ze to meet him. Prince Irih' va and Aija have a conversation about the Àvo; he explains how it works. Aija seems to like the Prince. The Prince gives Aija a strand of his golden hair - for protection. Irih' va sees Aija in his future but isn't sure she will choose him. He wants her to choose him. Irih' va catches Ze using his powers, and he shows Ze that he, too, has the same powers.

----Etrie tells Zuri that he is going to kill Thieron and Nala. She is very adamant that she, too, goes to the Ker'zan with them.

----Aija, Ze, Thieron, Nala, and Luka go to the Ker'zan. Ze and Aija escape from the three Ytai. Ze tells Aija about the escape Prince Irih' va has offered them. Ze leaves, accepting the escape offer. Aija rejects the escape offer and goes back in to find Luka.

----Luka, when he searches for Ze, finds Aija running away. He is intercepted by Kuna - who is prepared for an attack.

----Luka tackles Kuna, and the Gale starts to attack. He sees that Aija is captured other H'eon Ytai.

✽✽✽

****37.1 - Iyler****

Iyler dressed in gear. 

John helped her fasten the holster that held her rifle and put on the badge to her gear, indicating she was second in Command. 

Premier Red had told them that Goldstar wouldn't be able to join them. The whole squad's motivation had come down a notch, but this had to be done whether he was coming or not. Iyler had been surprised when he had called her; they never called each other. 

John Anderson was instead made the first in Command due to his experience in the Army. Iyler had initially thought that John was the better one for the role because of his experience. Goldstar was still too young. He did have many achievements despite his age, but the Ker'zan was a whole different level. 

"Ready?" John asked her. 

She let out a breath and nodded. She was as ready as she could be. Never enough. 

Her task was to rescue Aija Rao-Oshiro. Someone else was tasked with getting Ze Roan out. They had received information that the boy was Thieron as well, and Etrie Ay'tir had refused to rescue them both because of the bonds. 

The Gale planned to rescue them and capture Thieron, Lalana, and Luka and keep them close till they figured out a way to remove the bond. That way, Aija, and Ze would be safe and alive; plus, they would have the three Ytai. Goldstar had been very doubtful of their plan. He had told them to be careful, that capturing those three wasn't easy – if it were, it would have been done already. 

But, John had been confident and had convinced Premier Red that it had to be done now, or they wouldn't get another chance. 

Iyler had wondered why Goldstar had been so worried. He was generally very enthusiastic and proactive when it came to any mission, but this time, he had been wary. Maybe, it was because he wasn't going to be there in the midst of all the action?