21.2 GOLDSTAR

The story so far:

---- Aija is a Volunteer at the Pristine School at Innermost. She works along with Zuri and Ze, who are her friends. Aija witnesses a strange event one night – light emanating from Rez's body. The kidnapper is after her soul, next, but he leaves her alive and goes away. Another man finds her, he wants to take her somewhere else - Aija though wary of him agrees. Aija learns of the existence of the aliens – the Ytai. Also, about the R'ies and H'eon, Harvesting and Àvo from Etrie. Etrie tells her that the man, who Harvested Rez (Thieron), will now go after her. He tells her that the spy/kidnapper's name is Luka. Etrie asks her to work along with him. Aija agrees to work along with Etrie on Harvest Stopping Missions.

---- Aija and Zuri join Kuna on a Harvest Stopping Mission. They go to the hospital. Aija, at the hospital, stumbles upon Luka's satchel and goes after it, instead. She finds a kitten that has escaped from the hospital. When she is out of the hospital, releasing all the collected souls from Luka's satchel, Thieron comes.

---- Thieron kidnaps Aija. She finds out that Nala works for Thieron. Ze, who was following her to rescue her, gets captured along with her. Thieron binds Aija to himself.

---- Zuri is worried about Aija and Ze, who were taken by Thieron. Etrie kisses Zuri; she slaps him. Ahi and Zuri patch up and agree to remain friends. Zuri is asked to go to the Secure Headquarters for questioning. She goes to Innermost for it. Zuri is questioned by Secure Ivan who presumes that Ze and Aijs ran from home together. She meets the Oshiros and Iyler. Kuna tells her that Iyler is actually from the Gale.

---- Gold gets information that Aija Rao-Oshiro and Ze Roan are missing - kidnapped by Thieron. 

---- Gold tries to get to Pristine City One for the case.

---- Gold finds someone unexpected waiting for him at his apartment.

✽✽✽

****21.2 - Goldstar****

"I didn't expect this reaction," Vincent said in his baritone voice, smiling as he rose from Goldstar's chair.

What is he doing here? Goldstar thought.

"I'm happy to see you too." Vincent expressed.

Goldstar stood where he was, unmoving, trying to understand what was going on; to understand why he felt so strongly about the other man's arrival.

"Why are you here?" he questioned him.

"Because I wanted to see you," Vincent said, coming closer, picking up Goldstar's DigiBook and turning it over to see if it was fine.

"Get out!" he yelled.

"I'm hurt," Vincent whispered as he handed the device to him.

"Where?" Goldstar blurted before he could stop himself, not taking the DigiBook.

Vincent smiled as he placed his palm on his heart, "Here."

Goldstar felt warmth creeping up his neck to his cheeks. Stop! , he thought. Why am I reacting like this?

"Premier Red asked me what I wanted to do," Vincent explained, a smile still on his lips and his eyes. Vincent knew how he was affecting Goldstar, and he hated it; he didn't understand it.

"So, why are you here?" Goldstar's voice was abrasive. "You should have done something useful at Pristine One; go back to Research."

Anything, anything, anything at all, that didn't involve him being here.