31.1 XAN

The story so far:

----Aija, Zuri, and Ze are three friends, who were working at the Pristine School at Innermost. Aija gets involved with the Ytai first, leading Zuri and Ze to them as well. Zuri falls in love with Nala (Lalana), who is Ytai, and works with Thieron. Aija and Ze are captured by Thieron, of H'eon, when they were at the Hospital - Aija was at the Hospital with Kuna of R'ies and Zuri to stop a Harvest; Ze was there to visit his sick student Xan. Thieron has bound Aija to himself, and Nala has bound Ze to herself. Luka works for Thieron(Ah'n), along with Lalana (Nala).

----Aija, Ze, Thieron, Luka, and Nala go to the South Land. Luka admits that they are there for a Harvest. While they are on the Harvest, they get stopped by a group of people - the Zayr. Aija and Ze meet Princess Ruyanir of the Zayr. Ze and the Princess have an instant connection. The Prince has requested Aija and Ze to meet him. Prince Irih' va and Aija have a conversation about the Àvo; he explains how it works.

----Aija seems to like the Prince. The Prince gives Aija a strand of his golden hair - for protection. Irih' va sees Aija in his future but isn't sure she will choose him. He wants her to choose him. Irih' va catches Ze using his powers, and he shows Ze that he, too, has the same powers.

---- Xan, who was Harvested, is now residing in a kitten. He is with Aija, and Ze, with the three Ytai - Thieron, Nala, and Luka. 

---- He's by himself when they all are on the South Land.

✽✽✽

****31.1 - Xan****

He sat huddled in the corner, under the seat, hoping not to be spotted. 

The automated voice announced the next stop, "Innermost, Pristine City One." 

Xan had taken a considerable risk and had left the small hill town. He now knew it was named Sier Ghat. The only place the name had been mentioned was on the platform at the Terra Turbo Station. 

Xan had seen the Ytai take Ms. Niyarah and Mr. Roan someplace. Ms. Niyarah had told him they'd take at least three or four days since they had been asked to pack for a few days. He had spent all night convincing himself and then finally run that morning. He would have to take a chance to try and see his family. 

It had been rather easy getting onto the train at Sier Ghat. There were no Secures around and hardly anyone else at the Station. Innermost presented a whole different challenge. There were Secures in every corner, and the people were many. And he supposed no one would like spotting a cat on the train. 

"This stop is, Innermost, Pristine City One." the automated voice announced. "This is the last stop." 

Xan carefully made his way towards the door. There were so many people on the train; he would have to be careful not to be stepped on. No one would be expecting a cat on the train. He wondered if he should dash out the moment the doors opened or wait for everyone to leave first. When the train stopped and the doors opened, he did neither. 

He waited until few passengers got down and then followed a huge bulky man out, keeping close to the man's heels. A few more people followed him out, and he hoped the people wouldn't notice him and would instead conceal him from the Secures and Secure Drones and Cams. 

He successfully got himself out of the Station and onto the roads. He knew the way home all too well. He ran, praying people wouldn't notice a lone cat running about the hectic City. 

Xan ran across the circular Park. As a cat, he found the Park from an interesting perspective. The flowers that fit in his palm were now bigger than his little cat-head. Even the colors were different.