32.2 GOLDSTAR

The story so far:

----Aija, Zuri, and Ze are three friends, who were working at the Pristine School at Innermost. Aija gets involved with the Ytai first, leading Zuri and Ze to them as well. Zuri falls in love with Nala (Lalana), who is Ytai and works with Thieron. Aija and Ze are captured by Thieron, of H'eon, when they were at the Hospital - Aija was at the Hospital with Kuna of R'ies and Zuri to stop a Harvest; Ze was there to visit his sick student Xan. Thieron has bound Aija to himself, and Nala has bound Ze to herself. Luka works for Thieron(Ah'n), along with Lalana (Nala).

----Aija, Ze, Thieron, Luka, and Nala go to the South Land. Luka admits that they are there for a Harvest. While they are on the Harvest, they get stopped by a group of people - the Zayr. Aija and Ze meet Princess Ruyanir of the Zayr. Ze and the Princess have an instant connection. The Prince has requested Aija and Ze to meet him. Prince Irih' va and Aija have a conversation about the Àvo; he explains how it works. Aija seems to like the Prince. The Prince gives Aija a strand of his golden hair - for protection. Irih' va sees Aija in his future but isn't sure she will choose him. He wants her to choose him. Irih' va catches Ze using his powers, and he shows Ze that he, too, has the same powers.

----Etrie and Kuna meet with Zuri at her home. They tell her that they are planning to get Aija and hopefully Ze, too. 

----Etrie tells Zuri that he is going to kill Thieron and Nala. She is very adamant that she too goes to the Ker'zan with them.

 ----Goldstar and Vincent discuss The Leadership's motives. Vincent tells Goldstar that he is good at gathering information and will do that work for him.

----Vincent also tells Goldstar that The Leadership is creating the Green Plague. 

----Goldstar reveals his age to Vincent, and questions his feelings towards the man.

✽✽✽

****32.2 - Goldstar****

There were whispers of what the Leadership was doing. But, they were too soft. 

Some believed that the Green Plague was spread by The Leadership. Some even believed that The Leadership was conducting a dangerous experiment. Some believed that the Leadership received help to control Earth, from aliens (it was true). Many spoke of sudden disappearances – of Researchers, of even the ordinary people. But, most were afraid to speak of it loudly. They were worried the Leadership had spies everywhere and that they knew what was going on, anywhere, at any given point in time. 

Not many knew of where the records were being kept, some said the Leadership had hidden them somewhere unreachable; some said the Leadership has already destroyed the records. Some even said that they were hidden in plain sight. 

The whispers were many, and it was hard to decide which ones were real. 

But, Goldstar was glad Vincent was doing his work diligently. At some point, something was bound to come up and click into place, and they would find the last piece of the puzzle they were trying to solve. 

The preparation to attack the H'eon was going on in full swing, and Goldstar felt sad that he couldn't help. He couldn't even go on the day of the attack. He didn't have that many leaves left, and taking the remaining seven days he had, meant putting himself in trouble with the school. It would take excessive persuasion to be let back in, and it would be an embarrassment to his family. And Goldstar didn't want to quit his studies just yet. 

He twirled the Scroll in his hand. He had told Iyler that he would definitely be there for the attack. In fact, Premier Red had wanted him to lead it and was disappointed when Goldstar had informed him that he couldn't be there.