Disclosure.

After this long day, we found ourselves back in Ivan's summer house, sadly for me, I cannot seem to get as cozy as I was before we left. Now that I look around the house, I find it quite small, making me feel like I am trapped.

The night was quiet but my thoughts weren't, I had to accept the fact that I wouldn't have a good night's sleep, but refused to let that upset me, I only had to spend two more days in Russia and then I would come back to my house, my home. Somehow, throughout the storm of thoughts going around my head, I fell asleep without noticing

When I woke up, my eyes met the sight of bright sunshine seeping through the curtains, the room was hot, and I felt as if I was melting in the bed. The warmth and the little sleep I could have, mixed in my body, resulting in an unwillingness to move and a sense of exhaustion I should not have.

Barely able to turn on my side, out of breath, I find a familiar sight on top of the nightstand; a tall fresh sunflower placed in a vase. It wasn't there last night, I am sure of that. I sigh, forcing myself to stand up, I decide it's time to stop delaying the inevitable.

Once I've made myself presentable I go downstairs, the house is quiet, except for the sounds coming from the kitchen, the smell of coffee lingering in the air, and their voices are audible but not loud, when I enter the kitchen I see Alfred and Ivan casually talking, it's a silly conversation, something about the coffee, Alfred is seated in the isle across Ivan, who is leaning on the kitchen counter. They stop talking and look at me.

I felt self-conscious, not only of my actions as I get clumsy and my walking is slower, but of my demeanor, for I had no idea of how to approach the situation.

Should I say good morning or shrug it off and go towards the coffee?

I end up going for the polite option. "Good morning"

Alfred answered me. "Morning? Dude, it's like 2 pm."

"What?"

Ivan nodded. "We thought you were too tired, so... we didn't wake you up."

I only stared at them, are they serious?

Then Alfred broke in laughter and Ivan joined him.

I huffed at them and went to serve myself some coffee.

Ivan moved aside so I could reach the cupboard. "Sorry, we were planning this while you were upstairs, it was just a joke."

"Very funny."

Alfred giggled. "You should have seen your face, it was priceless."

I nodded and took a sip of coffee.

Alfred cleared his throat. "Anyways, guess who is going to get the breakfast?"

I rolled my eyes, of course they will punish me for being the last to wake up. "I am not really in the mood to go out, not with this weather."

Alfred smiled. "Oh no- he shook his head- I am sacrificing myself for the task of feeding ourselves, I will be your hero today. So you better like what I'll bring to you."

"We could just make breakfast here, I am sure we can prepare something with what is in your fridge-" I said while pointing at the refrigerator.

Ivan interrupted me. "We are missing the bacon."

"That's why I am getting it." Alfred asserted.

"Alright..." my response was hesitant, they were acting really weird.

We chatted a bit more until Alfred declared he was starving and went out of the house.

When I heard the door close, I turned to look at Ivan. "That was the worst excuse ever. I thought you knew how to lie well."