A game.

I feel like I am going to die.

Not literally but I wouldn't mind having a stroke or a heart attack right now.

Ivan decided that it was early enough as to walk a short length and then take a cab to his house, naturally, I agreed if it meant to delay our way to that horrendous house while Alfred only complained about the lack of choices Ivan was giving us, I admit he was right, the walk wasn't a suggestion it was practically an order because neither Alfred nor me could give any other options.

Apparently, on my way here I was so enticed in my own thoughts that I didn't realize how long the road had been, so now that we have been walking for around twenty minutes and I see no signs of a city entrance, I am regretting the support I gave to this idea.

My heartbeat is frantic and my hands are sweaty but I am surprisingly cold, maybe I am indeed dying of exhaustion, yes, it is obviously that and not the fact that I am panicking.

Ivan must be mad and this is his way of taking revenge on us. A bit childish, taking into account that he is walking with us too but it is still mischievous. I can hear Alfred's hurried breathing behind me and I am already feeling tired. I should have listened to Hong Kong and joined him in his morning jogs.

Now that I think about it, when I had to stay in Ivan's house during his soviet days I remember him going out for walks when Prussia or Poland had managed to infuriate him, maybe this is not revenge but his way of calming down. I am not sure if I should be relived or alarmed with that in mind.

Alfred's attempts at hiding his breathless self behind a façade of stubbornness failed when he tried to talk without panting. "Dude... if this is some kind of joke it's not funny... I don't want to be all sweaty in the backseat of a taxi with the two of you at each of my sides... so I hope you didn't lie when you said it was a short walk."

Ivan snickers. "We are almost there."

Alfred panted, stopping in his tracks. "For real? Or is it just something you say so I stop complaining?"

Ivan stopped too, turning to look at Alfred and replied calmly. "Yes Alfred I am lying because being with you in the backseat of a cab makes part of my fantasies."

Alfred stared at him for some seconds before exploding in laughter.

Ivan looked at me in confusion. Then he looked at Alfred who was cracking with laughter, he shook his head and started walking.

Alfred put his hand on my shoulder and with a shaky voice said. "Yao, admit that it sounded dirty."

I heard Ivan groan as he started walking faster.

I laughed "It did."

Ivan turned looking indignantly at us and whined. "How old are you? Thirteen years old? Stop being so childish and walk faster."

Alfred teased. "Oh no, I am not walking beside you, I don't want to know any more of the fantasies you have." -The American side hugged me- "Lead the way, I must protect Yao from your perverse or should I say perverted plans?"

Ivan stopped and turned to him smiling. "Pretty funny Alfred, why don't you go bother someone else? I don't remember inviting you into my house."

I could feel Alfred's hold getting tighter in fact he was hugging me now. "I don't remember giving you permission to empty my fridge either but you still did."

They were sending each other death glares, the tension was so thick that it was unbearable to be the one between them. Actually, the tension was real because Alfred was holding me so tight that I was having a bit of trouble breathing.