Apologies.

I am even more confused now.

I had to practically run to my room so America would not catch me eavesdropping, thankfully I was not wearing shoes so he didn't hear me. I had to accept his invitation to a late walk in the city's park or he wouldn't let me alone.

Now that I think about it, it sounds like he just forced me into this, but a nice peaceful walk might be a good idea.

I must arrange the mess of thoughts that are flying around in mi head before going.

What was all that about? Let's recapitulate what I know. Firstly, Russia followed me after the meeting, which explains why he was in the restaurant so soon. Secondly, they are competing for who knows what, and I am the target of it. Thirdly, it seems that each of them has a plan and I just heard America's. Fourthly, they have rules for their game, and apparently not sabotaging is one of them. Lastly, I must punish Alfred for thinking that he can manipulate me easily, maybe I should ask England to cook me some scones and feed Alfred with them until he apologizes.

Now, what can I do with this information?

Well I need to understand what the game is in order to do something about it or I could confront them, but what's the fun in it? If I am capable to figure it out I can use it against them. What are the clues I have?

The invitations, but it doesn't give me any information and none of them had done anything unusual.

Oh yes they have.

They are invading my personal space, maybe they want to annoy me. But America said something about rejection. Their goal cannot be in the lines of anything romantic, both have always being overly affectionate not only with me but with everyone.

America's demeanor is cheerfully explosive, he gets overwhelmed easily and shows his emotions clearly, he likes to hug people and to keep some kind of physical contact while talking, to my and Japan's dismay.

Russia on the other hand does not show his emotions easily, but he has been secluded from people for a long time so I know he craves for company, he tends to show affection towards his closest friends, is a shame he doesn't know how to do it correctly because when it happened to me I thought he was going to hug the life out of me.

Russia took my hand twice today and America winked at me though.

No it can't be that, maybe I can get information from America if I keep with the oblivious attitude, he might get impatient and spill everything out.

--------

The park was not breathtaking, but it was beautiful nevertheless, there were children running around, some couples walking hand by hand, several shops located around the park and a fountain in the middle were the birds could bathe.

Our conversation was simple, something about the weather and how Alfred did not like England's rainy one. Honestly I zoned out a bit and started replying shortly while looking at a dove in the fountain.

Alfred put his hand on my shoulder snapping my attention back to him. "Did you rest?"

I nodded. "Yes I took a nap and I feel like I have been reborn. This is a nice park."

He looked around. "Yes it is indeed... Did you read the file? I want to talk about that."

Time to pretend I know nothing. "Oh I am sorry I forgot, but you can tell me about it, is nothing unknown to me so I guess you can explain."

Alfred fixed his eyes on the shops surrounding the streets of the park "Uh, I guess it has to be this way then." He turned to the left and almost shouted "Do you want ice cream? I'd like that. " then he left hurriedly to one of the stalls.