Breakfast

The next morning I have to arrange my belongings to come back to China, at least I will get some peace while I am in the plane.

If I am lucky enough Jia Long hasn't burned down the house, and Mei will not bicker with me for some weeks, I can't hide from Russia or America in my house tough, any of them seem to respect the fact that it's not their home and always enter like I'd invited them to do so... specially Russia, thinking about him, I better read those messages, he did say he was coming back to talk, but he didn't... I took out my phone to see them.

"Hello Yao, are you feeling better?

Can I talk to you now?

)))

Yao, are you dead? "

I frown at the last message, America isn't the only one who needs punishment, Russia needs to learn to respect me too.

I reply shortly.

"I am not dead I was just sleeping but I might die if I don't get a decent breakfast or a good tea in here."

I start folding my clothes, luckily we just stayed here for a short time so I'll finish this quickly, my phone receives a text. It's Russia again.

"Don't die (((, also you slept all day?"

I roll my eyes at that, yes Ivan I am like the sleeping beauty and I slept 18 hours straight.

"No, Alfred took me to a park yesterday, then I fell asleep."

I don't even have the time to come back to my task when I get his reply.

"Alfred took you to a park?"

Maybe this is my opportunity to take information out of him, I'll try to annoy him.

"Yes, we ate Ice cream, it was nice."

After five minutes I realize that he is not going to reply, but that way I don't have to talk to him about visiting his house.

That dream didn't help at all, I think I should talk about it with someone, but who? I cannot tell that to Alfred or Ivan it would be weird, maybe if I tell Mei or Jia Lung...

I get another text, this time from Alfred.

"Hi Yao, how r u? : )"

England would be furious with that message, but I am not England so I reply.

"Fine, preparing my flight back."

I finish packing and get several texts, some are from Russia, others from America and one from England? I look at Ivan's messages first.

"Whatever it is that America told you, it is a lie

I do not make sexual innuendos, I am not a creep like him

I have not asked you to become one with Russia in a long time

He is lying

And you owe me an ice cream, I have breakfast and tea for you. ;) "

What? I don't understand anything, and that is exactly what I reply to him.

Then I look at America's texts.

"Help, the commie is after meeee

Yao he needs Jesus

:(

He is going to turn me into a commie too

He is in my kitchen!!!

OMG he took my cheerios!!

WTF

WTF IS HAPPENING

Why is he stealing my food?

Noo he took my bacon L

I'm gonna fight him!!!

Am I a commie now?

Is this how he turned you into communism?

He made you share your food forcefully?

I will avenge my bacon!!!! "

I don't know what drugs he is on or if it is a joke. I'll just ignore it, let's see what England sent me.

"Good morning China, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to join me for my tea time, in order to explain why the Bloody hell has Russia called me declaring that my tea is rightfully yours? Also, I would really appreciate you taking my tea with you on your way here."

---------------------------------

After all those crazy texts, Russia came to my room with a breakfast, he had placed everything in a tray I must say it was quite a surprise and an odd one, nevertheless it was pleasant, I put it in the table and he followed me, sitting right in front of me.

I was about to try the bacon when I realized, I looked at him and questioned.

"Why didn't you bring two breakfasts? Aren't you going to eat?"

He blinked and then he tilted his head to the side smiling sheepishly. "Oh, silly me I forgot to bring mine, but you can share with me right?"

I nodded but then I frowned. "I have neither silverware nor plates in here..."

Ivan's smile grew "I have an easy solution for that, you can feed me" his tone was too cheerful

I shook my head. "No way, I am not doing that."

He pouted but then he smiled again "Then I will feed you"

Oh for the love of... that is way worst. "What about I eat first and then you eat, or the other way round I don't really care."

He shook his head "Nyet, eating alone in front of other is not very nice. Yao, you are always scolding me for my manners, be coherent."

I can't escape from this, can I? I sigh "Fine I'll feed you, just like when you were under Mongolia's rule."

Ivan seemed to be bothered by my comment but kept silent.

I feel really awkward doing this whereas Ivan seems content with it, maybe he has a weird fascination for this childish acts, it might remind him of a better time. Anyway, I cannot blame him for it. Looking back is inevitable when you've lived for so long, but one has to be careful to not get confused, after all the past might seem better but only for the fact that it already happened, there is a reason why we moved on from that, why we left that behind, but one can't help but to feel nostalgic...

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel his hand touching my cheek, my eyes widen, why is he so close? I realize I have been holding the empty spoon for too long, I got lost in my thoughts, he is staring but he does not retrieve his hand. I'm getting nervous, there is too much silence in here-

I pass him a piece of bread and he takes it, with his other hand, damn you Russia, why do you use both of your hands?

I try to start a conversation again. "Did you steal this food from Alfred?"

He finally retrieves his hand and bites on the piece of bread then he replies. "Da, he had a lot of it anyways."

I laughed a bit at his silly response "You should not steal food or anything from others."

He took a sip of tea and replied calmly "He is our host so in a way I did not steal, I just made him share his food with us." Then he passed me the tea.

I took it and then looked at him "What about England?"

He shrugged "He owes me for bothering me every time he summons a demon."

I couldn't suppress my laugh at that.