while Lisa and jennie are looking at each other smiling , Lisa is holding Jennie's waist and jennie she drape her arms on Lisa's broad shoulder , blushing hard..

"it should be me" irene mumble pouting , seulgi look at her sadly and hurt on what she heard..  she grip on Irene's hand tight.

"You Lisa Manoban do you take Jennie Kim as your wife?" chaeng ask firmly

"Yes i do " lisa uttered grinning

"how about you Jennie Kim do you——"

"i do " jennie said eagerly smiling wide..

"Yah! im not yet finish!" chaeng complain "but i already announce that you two are already married and will love each other forever ,you may now kiss the bride" chaeng told them
squeeling as she's exited to watch the two kiss..

Lisa who is towering jennie cupp the smaller face and put her face near her both nose are now already touching..
it looks like its not a play anymore at how the two looks at each other..

they looks like a couple that is madly inlove to each other.. then Lisa finally kiss her but its just on her forehead earning a high pitch squeal to chaeng...

irene that is on the back bow down feeling teary at what she is seeing..
while seulgi she is just watching irene the whole time..

she pull irene on a tight hug but irene is quick to push her and run away..

"Ireneee!" she shouted catching her three friends attention ..

"where is she going?" Lisa asked still holding Jennie's hand..

"i will follow her!" seulgi stated and run after Irene ..

SEULGI'S POV

"IREEENE!" i shouted at the top of my lungs she run here in the forest so its kinda hard to find that small bunny...

"YAH! IREEEEEEEEEEENE! WHERE ARE YOUUUUU" i scream again and hear some sobbing on the abandoned small house ..

i run on the house and start to follow the sound of her sobbing and whimper .. i know she is here i alreadyt know what does her cry sound since she's always crying ..

walking inside i see her sitting on the ground crying hard.. aishhhh!

"why did you run? and stop crying already!" i raised my voice on her dropping in my knees i start to wipe her tears using my handkerchief ..

"why do you care?" she question and i just roll my eye on her..

"i care because you are important to me you understand that? " i mumble sitting beside her.."tell me why?" i ask even though i already know the answer ..

"all i want is Lisa, i have a crush on her when we are just 7 years old i like her but she did not like me back and it hurts " she cry again..

"she already have jennie, and lisa is planning to ask her to be her girlfriend when we reach the age of eighteen she told me " i lied i want irene to move on and hate her so that she will like me too..

"Jennie?" she ask and i just nodded "why does she always get what i want!" she angrily said her ..
"because of her Lisa will not like me anymore she is a attention seeker!" irene shouted and i just caress her back to calm her..

"Irene why not just me?" i ask looking at her..

"what do you mean" she ask confused.....

" I like you!  so why not just like me back instead! " i confessed ..
"Irene can you be my girl? because i love you" i said holding her hand..

patienly waiting on her answer, but she stands up and look down on me still crying..

"Im sorry" she told and run away leaving me from behind hurt and crying..

i did everything! for her to like me back but its always Lisa! what's with Lisa that i dont have..

the first time i saw irene i already know that i like her and promise that i will make her my girl someday..

standing up i run on our home crying irene must not like me today then i will make sure that she will like me someday..

when i reach our home my parents and Doctor Hwang welcome me that is having a talk on our living room..

Tss.. for sure Tzuyu's behavior went wild again walking on my sister room i open it and found her sitting alone probably talking to unknown again..

she's has a mental illness but already getting a treatment so she can leave properly and normal..

"hey why doctor hwang visited?" i ask her..

"she told that i am okay now i dont have mental illness anymore as long as i will take the medicine i can now go to school!  and be with Lisa!" she exclaimed smiling wide..

"Lisa? my playmate? how did you know her?" i ask and she just give me a note book..

i open the notebook and get surprise that all Lisa's background listed here and so many photos paste here.. is she a psychopath now? so pathetic ..

" i like her unnie " she told and i just huffed on what i heard..

why does everbody likes lisa? that bitch is so annoying!

END OF FLASHBACK..

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"then why did you kidnapped me and beat the hell out of me? " i ask seulgi that is sitting infront of me holding her gun.. "and did you just said that your sister is Tzuyu? and she has a mental illness?" i added in disbelief ..

"yeah and she told me to make you shut up because you are ruining her plan on Lisa" she replied making me hissed in annoyance.. she already change! ..

"i cant beleive this seulgi!  you are a professional doctor and i did not know you are so stupid! , are you a slave of your Psychopath sister? like c'mon we are friends before? seulgi! " i spit on her..

she look at me glaring and i just raise my eyebrow on her im not afraid..

"i love my sister so much! and all i want is her happiness" she said her tears already flowing..

"even though that happiness cause you to be a bad person? look at you are you planning to kill me?  just because your sister told you for her fucking happiness? FUCK SEULGI WAKE UP! you are becoming a killer now!  dont tolerate your sister's wrong doings! " i shout on her and she starts to cry now finally realizing all her shits..

"Help us instead Seul! and let your sister put on jail! and punish her because ——"

"SHUT UP!"

BANG BANG BANG!

—————————————

im sorry