Martin walked into the room, looking more like Ronnie than he had before, his hair was shorter and his face clean shaven he looked exactly like their Ronnie but Chloe knew he wasn't, this was just Ronnies body.

"I don't suppose it's necessary to point out you're all staring?" Martin spoke.

"This is fucking freaky." Chloe breathed out.

"Our apologies." Dr. Wells apologized.

"It is remarkable. I feel clearer than I have since the accident. What did you give me?" He asked.

"A cocktail of anti-psychotics, depressants, and mood stabilizers." Dr. Wells answered.

"The same formula used to treat dissociative identity disorder." He looked to Caitlin, "I assume this was your idea." Caitlin nodded, "Very clever, Cait."

"Don't call me that. Please." Caitlin softly told him.

"I apologize."

"We'd like to run some tests on you, if you don't mind."

"Of course, Dr. Snow." Martin nodded.

Barry's phone buzzed him answering it and walking into another room. After a couple minutes he speed out of the room.

"That was weird." Chloe mumbled.

"DR. SNOW CAN we see you for a minute." Dr. Wells voiced to Caitlin who was running tests on Martin.

"You okay?" Barry asked.

"Yeah, it's just confusing."

"No shit." Chloe mumbled.

"What isn't confusing is what's happening to him now. Ronnies body is rejecting Steins atoms like a host rejecting a parasite." Dr. Wells clicked a key, "The resulting instability is causing an exothermic reaction. I worry if his temperature continues to rise, it'll set off a chain reaction."

"And then what happens?" Barry questioned.

"He could go nuclear." Dr. Wells stated.

"Oh well isn't that peachy." Chloe said sarcastically.

"THAT'S NOT FREAKY at all." Cisco sarcastically announced himself.

"That's what I've been saying!" Chloe responded.

"It seems Ronnies fight with The Flash has exacerbated the Firestorm Matrix. It's unstable. Exponentially increasing the rate of fission inside his body." Dr. Wells explained as he wheeled into the main part of the cortex.

"Well, how long does he have?" Caitlin asked.

"If his temperature keeps rising at the current pace, no more than a couple of hours."

"But you can fix it, right? I mean you- You can separate them before it's too late." Barry worriedly asked.

"Any attempt we make to separate the two of them could be catastrophic- A nuclear explosion. And a nuclear explosion of this magnitude would level the entire city." Dr. Wells paused, "Unless..."