"Oh shit." Was Chloes only response.

"WELL, IT APPEARS letting Ronnie roam free is no longer an option." Dr. Wells spoke, looking at the articles about him setting fires all around the city.

"He's not even Ronnie anymore. He's Martin Stein walking around in Ronnies body, like a vampire." Caitlin told them.

"Is there a reason that Steins brain is in control of Ronnies body, not the other way around?" Barry questioned.

"Simple Darwinism, I suspect. A brand new organism will select the stronger parts of itself in order to survive. Survival of the fittest. In this case Ronnies body, Steins mind." Dr. Wells explained wheeling over to the three. "In any event, he badly hurt an innocent man, and we have hunted Meta-humans for less." Dr. Wells turned to Caitlin, "Caitlin, we need to know that you're on board with what needs to be done here."

Caitlin thought for a moment, before asking, "How do we find him?"

"Quentin Quale, the scientist that Ronnie attacked, is a former colleague of Martin Stein. If Martin is indeed in control of Ronnies body, he may be trying to figure out what exactly is happening to him."

"What do we know about him? I don't even know what Stein looks like." Barry asked.

Dr. Wells clicked a few things on his tablet and Marin Steins picture came up on the screens. "Martin Stein."

"That's Stein?" Barry asked, "I've seen him before."

"When?" Both Chloe and Caitlin asked.

"On the train, the day the Accelerator exploded." Barry told them looking at the picture.

"OF COURSE I'VE heard of STAR Labs. Martin was always vocal about the competition." Clarissa, Martin Steins wife told Barry and Chloe.

"STAR Labs is actually helping the CCPD looking into your husbands disappearance, Mrs. Stein." Barry told the woman.

"Oh, please. Call me Clarissa." She corrected.

"The Conway Prize for Scientific Advancement." Dr. Wells read off of one of the trophy's.

"Martin was very proud of that one." Clarissa told him.

"I always hoped to win one of these myself. Oh, and look at that. He won it three times." Dr. Wells seemed jealous.

"Takes a special kind of person to make Dr. Wells jealous." Barry said to Clarissa.

"Indeed it does." Chloe stifled a laugh.

"Well, Martin had a talent for making people jealous. Even me. I sometimes think Martin loved his thermos and experiments more than he did me." Clarissa told the two.

"I bet he didn't." Chloe told her as Caitlin said, softly, "I bet that's not true."

"And you haven't heard from your husband since he disappeared?"

"No." Carissa shook her head.

"Mrs. Stein, could I show you a photograph?" Barry pulled out a picture of Ronnie. "Have you seen this person before?"