"Shit! I have to go meet my friends for coffee!" Chloe quickly jumped up and found a pair of clothes, throwing them on before running into her bathroom and doing her routine.

The redhead then ran back to her boyfriend, giving him a peck on the lips, before she went to her bedroom door opening it she called back to her boyfriend, "Bye Lenny! Love you!"

Leonard just chuckled, calling out after her, "Bye Princess, love you too." Now off to Jitters she went.

CHLOE RAN INTO Jitters to see her friends walking up the stairs, talking about "moving too fast."

"The hell are you guys talking about?" Chloe questioned walking up the stairs after them.

Cisco let out a yelp, "Girl! You have got to stop doing that!"

Cisco quickly got back on track, turning back to the other Allen, "No, no, no, no, I meant going to fast, hurrying. Look, I mean, you're fast, but there's fast and then there's fast. Am I being subtle enough." Cisco questioned.

"You're really not." Barry told him as Chloe scrunched up her nose, "I don't wanna hear this."

"Cisco right." Caitlin told Barry, "With your increased blood flow and increased heart rate, theoretically your speed could cause you to..." Caitlin trailed off.

"You're gonna need to think of a lot of dead puppies. Like we're talking a whole kennel. And baseball. Cold showers. You know what? Nuns." Cisco went on.

"Okay. It is just a second date." Barry told the three of them.

"Second date? With who?" Iris asked from out of nowhere.

"Uh, with Linda Park, the sports reporter." Barry told her with a smile.

Cisco phone rang, him picking it up, "Hello?"

"That's great. Linda seems great, and you're great. So... Great." Iris awkwardly said.

"Hey, I gotta go. I gotta help out a friend." Cisco told them before starting to walk away.

"Everything okay? We just got here." Barry asked.

"Yeah. I'll see you guys later." Cisco hurriedly responded.

Chloe furrowed her brows, "I'm gonna go check on him." She quickly followed after the man, just in time to see him walking out of Jitters.

"Hey! Cisco, you sure you're okay? You ran out of there quite fast." Chloe questioned worriedly.

"Yeah, no, I'm fine, I just gotta go help someone with something." He responded.

"Okay... Well, see you Cisco." Chloe waved bye to her friend, before walking back into Jitters, going back over to her friends.

"Ciscos acting kind of weird? I don't know-" Chloe told them.

"He's probably just got something important to do. But we should head to STAR Labs, we have work to do." Caitlin told her, quickly getting up, as they were away from Iris, Caitlin told Chloe that Ronnie had attacked someone.