AFTER THE RINGING in their ears had stopped, Chloe shakily stood up, helping Cisco up as well.

"Take care Cisco, I have to go..." Chloe said goodbye really softly as to not hurt their ears anymore.

"You're just gonna leave me here?" Her best friend questioned, feigning sadness. She knew he was fine with being alone though, it was probably best to cool off away from each other.

"I drove here and you drove Hartley here, and I'm assuming he didn't steal our cars so yeah, I have to go and sleep in my bed- Bye Cisco I'm sorry it went this way." Chloe quickly ran out of CCPD and drove home.

She threw open her door, startling the three that were just sitting on her couch, though Mick seemed to fall right back asleep.

"Fucking Hartley Rathaway and his stupid fucking hearing aids that don't make life any less painful." Chloe grumbled as she kicked off her shoes and threw her coat onto the hook, setting her keys down and going over to her boyfriend and falling into his arms.

"The hell happened to you?" Lisa questioned the grumpy redhead.

"Some stupid ass bitch thought it'd be okay to trick me and my best friend and then escape like he's some badass and damage me and said friends ears a fucking lot- Fucking Hartley Rathaway!" Chloe grumbled moving further into Leonard.

"You okay there, Princess? I'll go kill this Rathaway for you if you'd like." Leonard chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"No, Lenny, you don't have to do that. Though next time I see him I'll fry his fucking brain until there's nothing left--" Chloe hissed out, grabbing Leonard's hand to hold in her own.

"You can do that?" Lisa questioned her brothers girlfriend.

"Yeah- Didn't Lenny tell you I have powers or did he forget to mention that?" Chloe asked the brunette.

"Powers? You just got even more interesting." Chloe chuckled at that, standing up and grabbing Leonard's hand, "C'mon, we're going to sleep, Lenny."

"Whatever you say, Princess." Leonard laughed brother saying goodnight to Lisa seeing as Mick had been passed out in Chloes side chair that was located by the couch.

THE NEXT MORNING, after making breakfast for her guests she went to work early. She knew Cisco and her needed to tell Dr. Wells about what had happened. Seeing Barry and Caitlin walk in, Barry's smile immediately dropping as he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Cisco and Chloe." Dr. Wells paused his arms crossed, "Have something they need to tell you.

"Hartley's gone." Cisco told them, Chloe once again grumbled about killing him when she found him.

"He escaped from the pipeline? How is that even possible?" Barry demanded panicked.

"He didn't escape from the pipeline..." Chloe paused. "We let him out." Cisco told them.

"Are you mad? I can't tell with those glasses on." Cisco questioned a quirky look on his face, Chloe had one too but she was mainly salty that he had escaped when she told him that she'd fry his brain if he did. Guess she'd have to do that later.